Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this was not how we wnated to kick the week off. But I have a feeling the week is going to get better and maybe the future might look a bit brighter by the time Friday get s here

·
RACE
2,950 Posts
I agree HSE2. I feel terrible right now. :(
But we need to keep our heads up high and be proud of the guys that did perform well eg Brad Jones.
I feel sorry for Ambrose though.

·
RACE
2,950 Posts
Nipper said:
Let's look at it this way Guy's,

"We won the V8 Brutes..."

Nipper..........
And the Stang performed well in the showroom showdown.
To the Holden boys, no the Stang isn't a Falcon but it is a FORD.

·
lens boy
71 Posts
yeh,

nipper they had a cam in them to give them 30kw more just to keep the GM boys playing

heheheheheh

spyman... :D ;)

·
Rail Rider
1,248 Posts
Sorry to bring more bad news but the stang was knocked of the podium. Due to a safty car error the race results were not right.

Car 300a(HSV 300Kw) won outright and the stang back to about 6th. After a recount on lap times.

The good news is that the SMS will be here soon with the new T's(which I saw at Tickford as everyone was leaving they rolled it out of the back shed...hehe)

·
BSR Field Agent
578 Posts
spyman said:
yeh,

nipper they had a cam in them to give them 30kw more just to keep the GM boys playing

heheheheheh

spyman... :D ;)
It's amazing what a little cam can do to a car...... who needs an extra 0.700litre.... and still no IRS.....

Nipper.....

G

·
0 Posts
Oh well with a day like today anyone could have been a winner especially with the weather.
Looks like knobhead Skaife was the fortunate one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts