Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Originally mailed via SCPOC mailing list by Racy Stacey:
Ok Final update on the SCPOC Holiday Get together.

December 30th
10:30am

Brunch
At
Orange Hill Restaurant
6410 E. Chapman Ave. Orange, CA. 714) 997-2910

Sorry for the date change and all the confusion, I just had a real hard time getting a good date and reservations locked down.

~ I've attached a map ~

Please note that the restaurant is on the top of a hill and the climb up may test your nerve and driving skills :).
Its a beautiful restaurant and your really going to enjoy it.
if you'd like to go, feel free to drop me an e-mail at [email protected] and we'll save you a spot!

Attachments

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
YES!

please everyone, if you can get your gf's or wives to come along, that's even better. let her get to know the rowdy, raucus crew you hang out with once (or maybe more than once) a month.

hans, i'm game for a canyon drive afterward, but stacey and i have to be in anaheim by 6:30 for a concert!

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
Funny you guys would start with that, I was thinking of convincing the wife to go.

A canyon drive sounds like fun. I'm thinking of researching some drives for a meet next spring.

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
overbooked

...again. Turns out I forgot about a prior engagement that day, so I can't make it. damndamndamn. :mad:

·
Hardcore GL Tuning
95 Posts
claudermilk said:
Funny you guys would start with that, I was thinking of convincing the wife to go.

A canyon drive sounds like fun. I'm thinking of researching some drives for a meet next spring.
I may not be able to make it to the breakfast/lunch (thanx work!), but I may be able to make it for shooting the canyon. If you guys are serious about this, lets hook this up.

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
all you have to do is show up for the brunch! :s5

seriously, show up when you can. we'll probably be there somewhere between 3 and 4 hours. an after-brunch drive is something that we'd really like to do afterward, so come on by and i'm sure you won't miss out.

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
dmark101 said:
all you have to do is show up for the brunch! :s5

seriously, show up when you can. we'll probably be there somewhere between 3 and 4 hours. an after-brunch drive is something that we'd really like to do afterward, so come on by and i'm sure you won't miss out.
In that case, I may be able to make it late by about 1 1/2 hours or so. Maybe even twist Sharon's arm & get her out again

1 - 11 of 11 Posts