Ford Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

FPV & XR Club Owners ACT
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know where I get a set of wheels chromed??

I think the process is called Electroplating..

I rang a place in Canberra that do engine parts and other car bits and pieces, but apparently they don't do wheels..

If you can give me any clues for people in ACT, NSW.. That would be helpful.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts