Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Huge day in Tassie for Ford. At this stange it is unofficially the biggest gathering of Fords in Tassie. The following are some of the photos taken on the Day. The rest will be avaliable on our site.

·
Not Fast Enough, Dammit!
302 Posts
Whats the deal with the engine cover on the white EL XR8,
What mods were lurking underneath that custom looking cover?

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
gzr351 said:
Awesome pics:thup:
Could you please give me the address of where the rest are thanks
Will do when the site is running ( still under construction)

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ghia said:
Whats the deal with the engine cover on the white EL XR8,
What mods were lurking underneath that custom looking cover?
The mods you can see there are mainly to do with the air intake and yes the engine cover is slightly custom

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ford Man said:
Great piccies Ian.. Looks like a fantastic turnout for the day. How many cars all up??
About 130 cars. Very long day for some. 6 hours behind the wheel follow by 8 hours standing around looking and talking about cars.

Once again the TCCoT showed the way with many new innovations in crowd entertainment.
A small selection was dropping a pair of oaklys onto the concrete below from various heights.
Another was locking the car keys in the boot and having a group training exercise in think and recover X2.

Despite numerous attempts to blow the windows out of parliment house via a very loud mustang I am sorry to report that there will only be hot gas escaping from said building.

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
i have to get that new features bugs worked out!

that way you guys can post the pics to the server and have them here. just have to get the darn thing intergrated with the user database on the forums!

arg more coding!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts