586 Posts
Can you get them for a el xr?
The indicators are ontop of the stripe.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Rmyers said:
Are they genuine?
If you are talkin about mine, no they are not genuine.

i have heard rumors that after market ones are not sealed properly, mine were average, but nothing a bit of silicone couldnt fix.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
ABC auto spares does em cheaper and thats not from wrecks but new aftermarket ones.
i bought mine for 40 a pair with the ornage bulbs supplied with em,so yeah they were like new,but thanx to a slight accident i only have 1 now..

look around first then you'll find em cheaper..

·
Gonna miss the ED :(
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
40 bucks a pair! sh*T thats half of what i was quoted.
Ford didnt make geniune clear side indicators i dont think (for ED)
THe ones i looked at were new too.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
I think I paid $52 for my pair of brand new aftermarket clear indicators. That was from a wreckers in Kilsyth back in 2001.

Ash

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
oziparts.com have them sign up to there site and you get a discount

·
EB Series 2 XR6
37 Posts
I paid $56.70 (incl postage, and orange globes) for mine off ebay, they should arrive tomorrow. If you want some keep an eye on ebay as they are almost always on there

Cheers
Nath

·
Birth, Drift, Death...
3,039 Posts
i got mine from Just Ford Wreckers in brendale, for about $75 a pair i think, brand spankers.

not much help for you though seeing as brisbane is on the wrong side of australia for you.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Does anyone know where to get clear indicator for a el xr?

Cant find anywhere!!!

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
clear indicator for EL XR?
do you mean the side repeaters?

·
Fu(kn Slow & Low
479 Posts
i cant find orange indicator globes any were with out the offset pins for my ea, every were ive gone they've been offset, and these obviously dont screw in. im just gonna paint them orange with a thin coat of my g/fs art paint. hope fully it works! did any body else have this problem?????

Ehab

·
Registered
77 Posts
probably on here alil late but I got a set from www.twinlight.com cost me $98 pare shiped and they did COD but yer allly ready to go out of the box and they are high quality too

1 - 20 of 27 Posts