Ford Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Where did you get the Euro Clears?? I can't find them so I must be looking in teh wrong places
 
G

·
Discussion Starter #2
Clear turn signals/bumper lights? Theres a company that sells them on Ebay for like $40, I dont think you can find a better deal than that. :s6:
 

·
It's been a long time...
Joined
·
52 Posts
huh? if you have ever seen them, they must be custom made. as of now, no company makes them for the probe applications.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter #4
c-man said:
huh? if you have ever seen them, they must be custom made. as of now, no company makes them for the probe applications.
I think he wants clear TURN LIGHTS. But you are right, if hes talking about euroclear taillights than hes out of luck...
 
G

·
Discussion Starter #5
they look kinda shitty for 500 ........ and what's up with the tire gap..... looks like a 4" inch lift..............lol :)
 

·
"oh, you were racing?"
Joined
·
118 Posts
ProbeBandit said:
Clear turn signals/bumper lights? Theres a company that sells them on Ebay for like $40, I dont think you can find a better deal than that. :s6:
If you're talking aabout buying them procarparts.com, don't. I won an auction on ebay with them, paid, and never received my clears. And right after this happened to me, there was tons of bad feedback, and then they withdrew their registration from ebay. I think they're selling stuff again though, but stay away.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Did it occur to you the lift in the back might be due to airbags or some type of adjustable suspension? One of our euro club members has this model car and bought the clears. They look good and compliment his red car.
 

·
DESIGN is my LIFE
Joined
·
104 Posts
Ford sells Euro-clear turn signals.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter #9
wow that' s my Car

UMMMMMMMM yes it does have airride for those of u who cant figure it out, and no i did not buy those clear taillights,If n e of u guys no me i made a post a while back to put these into production like 1 year ago, only a couple peole called me so it was never done !!!!!! UR loss, n e way they costed me $200.00, not $500.00
 

·
It's been a long time...
Joined
·
52 Posts
Not my loss, cause i never wanted 'em. :)
 
G

·
Discussion Starter #12
All right guys, relax, I give him props for what he did to his Probe. It may not be your style but I appreciate the fact that he put a lot of hard work into his car. So whats the big deal he likes clear taillights I thought about getting them too when they first came in. Hes into probes also he just has a different taste than you do thats all.

And on the other hand everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. Its just the way we go about communicating it. If you ask me Id rather break some riceboys shoes...

And back to the topic: I got my clear turn signals from procarparts.com. Like a dummy I paid like $70 when they first started selling them on ebay. At least I actually got them though.
 

·
Just some guy...
Joined
·
553 Posts
ProbeBandit said:
All right guys, relax, I give him props for what he did to his Probe. It may not be your style but I appreciate the fact that he put a lot of hard work into his car. So whats the big deal he likes clear taillights I thought about getting them too when they first came in. Hes into probes also he just has a different taste than you do thats all.

And on the other hand everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. Its just the way we go about communicating it. If you ask me Id rather break some riceboys shoes...

And back to the topic: I got my clear turn signals from procarparts.com. Like a dummy I paid like $70 when they first started selling them on ebay. At least I actually got them though.
Fact vs. opinion... my opinion has been stated... fact is true, he's innovative and original. :hy:

Props to him for going with what he likes and sticking to his own...

Clear corner ran me 12.50 plus 5.00 shipping... I have yet to install then because I'm lazy in removing the bumper...:s5
 
G

·
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, and by the way some car clubs require you to have airride if you want to join. And besides if you have a sinsei kit on your car you NEED that crap. So any way, Ive seen more pictures of his car and he did a great job on the sinsei.

Oh and $12.50 plus $5 for shipping, thats a great deal. Just be careful, dont stretch the plastic when you take your bumper off, you dont want to have a big gap when you put it back.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter #16
thanks for ur comments

Hey if u like my car or not, i like it and alot of other people do to, LIKE MY SPONCERS!!! I did the airride my self 4 my self, not for my Car club!!!!Up to know ive done all the work myself,so hopefully if i get my car into the booth within the next month ill have the rest of the winter to get it ready for the fitst big Show in Dayton!!So far in primer ive done really well with it takin home 12 trophies in 7 shows, lol well n e ?'s email me or im me at baggedprobegt
 

·
Just some guy...
Joined
·
553 Posts
Re: thanks for ur comments

AIRRIDE PROBE said:
Hey if u like my car or not, i like it and alot of other people do to, LIKE MY SPONCERS!!! I did the airride my self 4 my self, not for my Car club!!!!Up to know ive done all the work myself,so hopefully if i get my car into the booth within the next month ill have the rest of the winter to get it ready for the fitst big Show in Dayton!!So far in primer ive done really well with it takin home 12 trophies in 7 shows, lol well n e ?'s email me or im me at baggedprobegt
Good luck!! :s6: :s6:
 

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
Joined
·
681 Posts
um, the word is 'sponsors', not 'sponcers'.

anyhow, i'm not here to nitpick about your spelling. personally, you get credit for the ingenuity and effort it took to install your body kit. while i personally do not like it, it is your car and you are free to do with it as you wish.

everyone, be civil. if you don't like it, you're free to voice your opinion, but let's keep it constructive. there's too much negativity out there already and i really don't want to deal with more than i already have to.

thanks.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top