1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been informed about tickets for this years Clipsal 500. March 18-21 2004

The tickets will be:
- for all 4 days
- Grand stand passes (so you will have a seat no matter when you arrive)
- Pit Straight seats just about opposite the starting grid and big TV.

The Beer tent is behind the Grand stand for your convenience. And everything is within close proximity.

My brother-in-law works for a supermarket company which has reserved a block in the grandstand section on Pit straight. (Location & name of company withheld for legal reasons) If you want to know where, please PM me.

The price, I hear you ask? Please PM me as certain unwanteds could be reading this, and I could get into trouble. The price is a total price and everybody will be charged the same.

The catch? You need to have cash sent to me up front asap to secure your seats!

I did this last year with a group of mates, and we had a ball. (Just ask Hot EF) I beleive this year will be even more memorable.

What I need to know is, who wants to go? We will all be sitting together if we book all at once.

Please register your names below for DEFINITES only. No tentative names please. Its hard enough organising this in the first place if people chop and change their decisions.

Hope you all can make it. GO FORD!

PS. Cut off time will be on the 31st of January. So hurry and get your cash together!

·
Safety Commitee Tim
315 Posts
love to go ... but my supermarket coles <cough cough> wouldnt give me 4 days off, so i'd be wasting my $$$ i usually go on sunday for the finale, so as much as it'd be great to see broser win the opener from steve ellery .. i will have to say i can't :( thanks for the invite tho.

·
Are we there yet?
1,621 Posts
Yeah, like I said before, I should be able to go.

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
Is this an E-Series members only? If not can we make a copy of this in the FF SA events area? You might be able to pick up a few more people and make this a larger event for yourself. AND NO this is not an attempt to take over the events of the E-Series Club. It is just a thought. So please guys dont turn this into FF taking over ESeries debates. Just trying to help you guys out.

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
BOOTY 66 - Sure mate no probs, maybe we could catch up for drinks on the Sunday at one of the Beer tents!

Aaron - Just let me know when!

Lunatic - Yeah no problems mate, can I leave that up to you to sort that out for me? In the beginning I was offering the tickets to the e-series members first, just until they make a decision, but its getting to the point where not many know yet. We'll see what happens now that the tickets are open for anyone.

Thanks

·
345kw of V8 Windsor Power
2,784 Posts
I'll take 3 tickets, last year I got tickets in a bloody Holden section, had a really great time :-( so it will be good to sit with some Ford guys this time hehe. Even better my brother has just moved in a couple of streets away from the track so I can crash there and walk.

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok I'll hold 3 tickets for you grant.

·
Looking in YOUR bathroom.
3,287 Posts
Ill be in the Chichane guys, but on the same side so we will need to catch up (im going with 5holden guys ;( .

I know the deal of which you speak of Shav as i to work for them.

And as Shav said, last year was a ripper, i remember many a member was unable to cruise that night due to an over indulgance in the golden brew.

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Catching up will definitely on the agenda during the weekend. I have confirmation from my boss that I have the required time off! w00t

·
Registered
268 Posts
hey blue oval. mark me down as definite, and possibly a second. will have the money to you very soon. cheers mate. your a champ. maybe we can get some of those ermm..... 50 cent cups of beer again mate?? hehehehe!!

·
3,287 Posts
50c beer!!!!!!!!! IM IN

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
um.....yeah, I was hoping you'd say that Luke. hehehehe Bring back the days like last year I say! :beer:

I'll put you down for 2 and you can let me know when you pay up!

·
Are we there yet?
1,621 Posts
How did you get 50c beer??

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Luke knew a girl who worked behind the bar and she did us a few favours while we were there. So we took advantage of the situation and I got er......:puke:

Nah it wasnt that bad. I was pretty hammered though!

·
Are we there yet?
1,621 Posts
Hehehe cool. I hope she is there again this year then :p

Do they sell Coopers or West End there yet, or is it still all Victorian crap beer??

·
3,287 Posts
VB and Jacks is all that goes unfortunatly. Hence you bring some watermellon ;)

·
Are we there yet?
1,621 Posts
I just found out a mate of mine has a corporate box, and they get VIP parking, last year, they smuggled in 4 cartons of beer......

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I remember a couple guys who brought in the frij bag and if you remember the old frozen water coolers that keep your drinks and food cool? Well they filled up that with Bourbon, froze it up and placed it at the bottom of the bag claiming that it was to keep their bag cold when we all knew it was helping them get very happy. How can you get smashed of cans of coke alone?:huh:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Im in.

Money to you this wkend Shav.

PM your mobile number and I'll arrange drop off.

Cheers

·
Registered
164 Posts
Id love to go but cant make it all 4 days. looks like just the sunday for me.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts