Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered Loser
80 Posts
Driving back earlier today from a perve session down at Surfers Paradise when I spotted a familiar looking BA with a familiar looking bloke at the wheel. Licence plate read DJR01. Yep, its the new DJR GT as featured in Wheels mag (Jan 04)

Luckily my young bloke was quick enough with the Nokia camera phone.

I hate to use 'that' phrase, but I really want one...

·
Registered Loser
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Driving back earlier today from a perve session down at Surfers Paradise when I spotted a familiar looking BA with a familiar looking bloke at the wheel. Licence plate read DJR01. Yep, its the new DJR GT as featured in Wheels mag (Jan 04)

I hate to use "that" phrase, but I really want one....

Attachments

·
Looking in YOUR bathroom.
3,287 Posts
HELL YES.............Just imagine it with a pair of GT40's or a nice big T Trim Vortech ..........droooools

·
well hung
801 Posts
the car still look good... even from a shit photo lol.

so where are the pics from the perving session at surfers, comeon dont hold out on us.

·
Registered Loser
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oops, looks like I doubled up on this thread, won't I be in the shit...

anyway,yeah, I gotta agree on the pic quality, but bear in mind were doing 130 trying to catch up, and he was taking an exit. Sorry about that.

and there are no perve pics from Surfers, well not that I am sharing anyway, sorry....he,he,he....

·
Registered Loser
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Couldn't really hear it on the highway, but coming down the entry ramp on the highway he gave it a bootfull.....very sweet....nice growl..

·
Village Idiot
2,526 Posts
Its a beast aye.

Wish i got to see things like that over ere

:wnc:

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
merged and woah!
good reflexes, i wanna see one :)

·
Birth, Drift, Death...
3,039 Posts
blimey............never wanted a new car so much in my life!!!!!

i wonder how many body parts would i have to sell to get one of those???

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
i cant see the pic?

·
I am a Turbo Wanker
2,379 Posts
We pissed - but pic def aint working

(nudge4031,94ED_fairmont,rollin...) No capital R !! :wnc:

·
do YOU have rubber?
2,357 Posts
94ED_Fairmont said:
We pissed - but pic def aint working

(nudge4031,94ED_fairmont,rollin...) No capital R !! :wnc:
:rofl2: I've got this image of you guys like :bsr: around the computer and after some minutes you come to the conclusion that it's not the drink, the pic actually doesn't work :rofl: classic!

rollin, I do believe that's at least the 2nd time you've considered offering a 'leftie' for an auto related acquisition... how many have you got man!

Also I've pretty consistently refrained from using a capital R except at the beginning of a sentence ;)

Anyway, I love that colour and I'm sure the feeling of 320kw grumbling under the right foot would be worth 5 lefties :AAHHH:

·
do YOU have rubber?
2,357 Posts
ED_the_Futura said:
It was actually me who offered the sacrificial leftie....would be worth the right as well tho i suspect...
Yeah but rollin had offered a leftie earlier that night and "body parts" in this thread - presumably nothing but a leftie would be worth offering :rofl2:

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
ED_the_Futura said:

I hate to use 'that' phrase, but I really want one...

at the start of your thread it reads DJR 320kw GT these cars are not GT's they are DJR XR8's ...some GT owners wouldn't like there cars being referred to as the DJR XR8. :wnc:

·
Birth, Drift, Death...
3,039 Posts
rollin, I do believe that's at least the 2nd time you've considered offering a 'leftie' for an auto related acquisition... how many have you got man!
i have two i have no use for, and wouldnt want them even if i did lol - its whats above them that counts :p ok thats enough dirty talk for one thread i think :D

and it is a capital 'R' dammit - the poof with the green fairmont and 4X4 ride height had control of the keyboard at the time of the above post :S

·
Registered Loser
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We will have to let Wheels magazine know they are wrong then I guess huh....because the front page of their Jan 04 issue reads "Dick Johnsons 320kwGT". Anyway who gives a shit what its officially called? It puts out a bucket load of power and its a bloody nice car, isnt that what counts?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts