Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Multi Car Owner
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to say folks but I will be removing the Aussui area from the site. You guys are just ROCKING ON WAAAAAAY TO MUCH!!! ;) Keep up the great work, L:mmm: :mmm: KING GOOD!!!

T

·
0 Posts
Timbo, dont scare me like that.
That is not the topic I want to see first thing when I wake up.

Should have some feedback soon on the new site that we talked about. re the pre 60's

it's not halloween in the states at the moment is it..?????:wink2:

·
Administrator
4,980 Posts
Marqman you're lucky as i was dreaming up a fitting torture for you involving the finger of a recently disgraced rugby league player and the Doc's armpit;) ;) but i guess i don't need to worry now..LOL

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
would'nt have done much good. I just waxed.:eek:
I knew there was something a bit freaky about you fella... just couldn't put my finger on it!!... :wink2:

T

·
0 Posts
I will have you know, not many people have had there finger on it....? including myself.

T

·
0 Posts
laughter is the best medicine mate.
but dont worry I still cant get a good night's sleep. everytime the dog sneezes, I'm at the window, my heart racing. I tell you now, if it happens again, I will kill, have no fear about that. once is enough, twice is pushing your luck. especially with me.
I saw enough **** in the gulf, with iran, I dont need **** in my own backyard

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
9 Participants
The Stylist
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing