Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Uh, I didn't get the email????? Oh no!!!!!!! You guys kicked me out over night, ahhhhhhh!!!!!! That's it my life is over, I have reason to live anymore!!!!! :D:D:D:D
Okay I'm done. Just foreward the email to me again please;) Thank you

S

·
0 Posts
Thank you.

As for the reply.

I like here better, we have more variety. Other Ford owners come over here asking questions about the unknown Probe. I think it's cool that most of them except us as a part of the Ford family( it's completly different at the drag strip).

·
Registered
83 Posts
here

I like here better. Some mod's at PT cen really piss me off sometimes. Espesially when you try to tell them that. But there doesnt seem to be much support from our club about making the shwitch. I would segest posting this question on PT too, but we know that's not allowed :rolleyes:

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
don't worry it'll probably happen eventually

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Sean, I sent an email to subscribe, but it came back like it didnt work. I tried twice, so I hope it works...if not, please add my email address to the list. Thanks.

·
POC Mod/Probe GT Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I cannot add you to the list. I don't have access to it like that. Somebody else runs it.

You have to follow the instructions exactly as it says and send as a plain text file. Just put subscribe in the body of the message with nothing else and no subject. Also remove any signature.

I don't know much else about it other than it worked really easily for me.

·
POC Mod/Probe GT Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well I tested the access to the mailing list last night from my work account which was not activated and it worked fine. Again just as the instructions say put "subscribe" in the body of the message with no subject and nothing else in the message.

:thumbup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts