Ford Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Ford Focus WRC Driver.
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wohoo! Can't wait for it.
Plans are VERY much premature at the moment so there's not much detail out about it except the game will (most likely) be on XBox, PS2 and PC! BRING IT ON :D :D

Attachments

·
Ford Focus WRC Driver.
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Final pic...

And a final one....

Oh well, guess it'll probably come out this time next year.
But hey, I'm already looking forward to it!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
I'm not to into Rally, but I'll give this a go!!:D

·
Ford Focus WRC Driver.
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
priteshpatel99 said:
I'm not to into Rally, but I'll give this a go!!:D
*deep breath*
Not into rally?!?!?!......hush, you Philestine! I will draw you to the Dark Side! :D

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
Pirateshipate199: Rally rules dude. Nearly as much as v8 supercars. ARC though is boring. Fags like Ed orydynski and that possum from new zealand. Na they good drivers but its just a bit boring with no fords in it. Oh well except when the xr8 is in it:D
That game will be hell sweet though. It better come out on PC cuz I aint getting no PS2. Ill have 3 reason to get one then grrrrr. GTA3, GT3 and now that!

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
I have Colin Mcrae rally 2 here and it's an awesome game, I can't wait to see what they do for 3.... realistic damage could be good :cool:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
That is great news.

I have both versions and all codemasters racing games, only for the console, but they rule big time!

·
My Neck Hurts....
501 Posts
Wouldn't happen to be Grand Theft Auto would it?

You into top-downers? Me, I'm a first-person myself. I can't even stand 3rd person racing like Midtown Madness or Need for Speed. But then that's just me.

Codmasters, by the way, rock.....

Lukeyson

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
3 reasons GT3, GTA3 and colin. Grand tourismo 3 whats the other??
WINGED: mate GTA = grand theft Auto. Seen some screen shots of it its gunna be like tomb raider 3rd person vision but you can still do everything and a little bit more

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Cobra said:
Pirateshipate199: Rally rules dude...
Oh my god!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I do like rally, and I do watch it, but it dosen't do it for me like the V8's...:D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
540 Posts
grand theft auto good god i cant wait.

glen seton race car 908 HP ass draging on the ground GT3 rules.

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
WINGED said:
grand theft auto good god i cant wait.

glen seton race car 908 HP ass draging on the ground GT3 rules.
Carn WINGED, ya better have another look at Seto's race car.
There's more than 908HP in her.
Give it an oil change!;)
Russell.

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
Luke: We must have posted about the same time. Yeah i like 1st person when it comes to games like Quake and Doom where you just blow the Sh1t put of popele, but when I play games like tomb raider and resident evil i like to be able to see what my character is doing. Well especially tomb Raider:D
BTW has anyone played Carmageddon TDR 2000? Its got an orange e49 charger on it!

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
I dunno what ya would call the first 2 grand theft auto visions though. It's like those stratgy games star craft and command and conquer.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts