Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Skaife sure made short work out of them for the first practice, almost 1 second quicker. And gibson??? The Words all show and no go spring to mind!! hope they sort it soon.

·
X-TRAIL 4X4
469 Posts
Go Gibson

Lowndes and Neil where both happy with the car expect better things tomorrow..

·
Australian BA XR6 Falcon
1,249 Posts
BOF 351 said:
Well Skaife sure made short work out of them for the first practice, almost 1 second quicker. And gibson??? The Words all show and no go spring to mind!! hope they sort it soon.
You've got to give them a chance before saying this :), todays qualifying time 2:09.67, only bettered so far by another Ford - Seto's.

Kieron

·
Australian EL2 XR8 Member
26 Posts
Give Gibson a go, it's the first practice run, they don't even really push it in that session...... fair dinkum

Anway Go Seton... sure i hope Lowndes does well, but fords real man is Seton always has always will..... and yesterday second fastest... today number 1......

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
HSV ETR said:
Give Gibson a go, it's the first practice run, they don't even really push it in that session...... fair dinkum

Anway Go Seton... sure i hope Lowndes does well, but fords real man is Seton always has always will..... and yesterday second fastest... today number 1......
Ah a man after my own heart. Welcome to the board:D

·
Shh i'm huntin more power
1,764 Posts
How good would it be to see lowndes up on stands winning bathurst in a Ford and it being the first race in the new car??? Actually i'll be happy if Ford just stick it up the holdens on Sunday....

·
X-TRAIL 4X4
469 Posts
Lowndes leads the way on lap 80 :D

Go Lowndes

1 - 9 of 9 Posts