Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FM maybe not the end of holden, but a name change is possible, imagine trying to sell a VT Opel, or VT Vauxhall. I gotta take a leak or I'm gunna **** myself from laughter.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm now 75% ratsarsed. thats when I do my best thinking. Is this why ford is holding off the release of anything special, in the hope of winning back a lot of ford defecters who went to holden.

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Doesn't make sense to me, think of the brand image that they've built up and how that would almost instantly be lost :eek:
On the otherhand if the Falcon is winning races then and the commodore replacement isn't then Ford have the advantage of building up their nameplate over the holden whatever it is that can't even win a race :D ;)

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm on your side D.K I'll believe it when I see it though.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Commodore replaced the Kingswood so it's possible a new car could replace the Commodore.
I doubt Holden would waste their money on just changing the name only so I doubt this rumor is true.
Either way it will still be a steaming pile of horse****.:D

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
DONUT KING said:
Doesn't make sense to me, think of the brand image that they've built up and how that would almost instantly be lost :eek:
And good bloody riddance too... They can piss off back to Germany where they belong... :fmad:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
been doing some thinking about this commodore name change thing. Dont know about you guy's but I'm quite happy at the moment being beaten by a car called commodore. (not). I prefer that, than having been beaten in the SCS by a car called opel or camira. (where's the whiskey)

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
If a Falcon is ever beaten anywhere, anyday, anyhow by a camira then I'm switching to Diahatsu... :thumbdown :eek:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
that's what the commodore could be called, a camira. in singapore or somewhere thats what there version is called.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts