2,588 Posts
So, go-karting com???:D

I'D KILL YA ALL!!!:D

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
DONUT KING said:

Bring it on!
Although in reality I've never been Go-Karting before ;)
I'll still whip your butt, maybe then you'd settle down ;) :D
There's optimisim and then there's sher stupidity:rolleyes: ;)

·
Two SC 61's = trouble
6,360 Posts
priteshpatel99 said:
So, go-karting com???:D

I'D KILL YA ALL!!!:D

Not Wrong literaly!!

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
DONUT KING said:
Like I said, bring it on!
Then maybe we can step up to a real car ;) :D :p :p :p
Village 8 supercenter, 8pm this Saturday.
If you don't turn up, I'll know you chickened out!!;)
But yeah, I WOULD KICK YOUR BUTT, IN A REAL CAR??? - GIVE ME A FEW MONTHS!!!;) :D

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
A Go-Karting dayout would be cool, but us living all over the place could be a problem:rolleyes:

I suggested Go-Karting when everybody comes down for the Ford Tour, there is a track near the Broady plant. How about it?? But Thursday only suits me for the Broady/Tickford Tour (which is confirmed I think) and some go kart action!

·
gone
10,402 Posts
JEM said:
A Go-Karting dayout would be cool, but us living all over the place could be a problem:rolleyes:

I suggested Go-Karting when everybody comes down for the Ford Tour, there is a track near the Broady plant. How about it?? But Thursday only suits me for the Broady/Tickford Tour (which is confirmed I think) and some go kart action!
Damm

Do you guys think small all what, hell would freeze over before I could fit into a go-cart!:eek:

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
laminge said:

Damm

Do you guys think small all what, hell would freeze over before I could fit into a go-cart!:eek:
OK then, how about you organise (with the help of the XRClub) a bundle of AUII XR8's, we'll book out a track and race..:D ;)

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
JEM said:

OK then, how about you organise (with the help of the XRClub) a bundle of AUII XR8's, we'll book out a track and race..:D ;)
Shame they dont have them as hire cars......:nuts: :nuts:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
XLR8 said:
Shame they dont have them as hire cars......:nuts: :nuts:
There's an idea.. Hire some Falcons and go nuts around the proving grounds... ;) It's just a thought!..

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
I see that aus.cars newsgroup regular Al Gardner has organised a few of these comps revolving around the Gran Turismo Playstation games. They're up to the third one now.
Could this be an idea? Obviously need a PS and GT1 or GT2
Russell.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts