Ford Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Phat Drift Damage Victim
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing as I'm getting a V8 this is of no use to me anymore so it's up for grabs. Dunno whether or not it will fit on an EF or EL but it will all definitley bolt up to an EA-ED and have no troubles

Consists of:
Pacemaker extractors, were only on the car for about 6 months
2.5" Redback Catalytic converter, not even 6 months old
Piping is a 2.5" mandrel bent Mercury system with a straight through muffler and 24" and 12" hotdogs added to it
3" stainless tip

The sound it makes is a nice low deep kind of sound, its not in your face loud and raspy and there is only a slight droan in 4th gear doin 80k's behind a manual.

I can't comment on the actual power increas as the car was never dynoed but to give you an idea I found the throttle response was a whole heap better and I was able to rev the engine to 5,500rpm and it was smooth all the way. It easily beat stock VL's and the engine was only a stock 3.9L CFI EA engine.

It's a complete system the only thing you're gonna need is some bolts to join the flanges together and the gaskets and the piping has to be welded back together just beofore the diff. Would only cost around $40-70 plus parts for an exhaust shop to fit it.

$450 !!Pick up Only!! I'm on the northside of Brisbane and will only accept pick up or arranged delivery in Brisbane

·
Phat Drift Damage Victim
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The hotdogs are sort of like a muffler but have little or no restriction at all in them, if you look down the centre of them you can see straight through it. Hotdogs will quieten down your system and give it a nice deep note.

And the reason I dont live in Melbourne is cos I like the weather up here :nerner:

·
Phat Drift Damage Victim
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha if I liked that sort of weather I'd be in Melbourne tomorrow, havent had a cloudy day for over a week and a half now, besides the storms last week.

·
Phat Drift Damage Victim
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:bump:

·
Phat Drift Damage Victim
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Surely someone in the Brisbane area is interested in this?

·
Phat Drift Damage Victim
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm willing to take offers

·
Phat Drift Damage Victim
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:bump:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
how much for just the pacemakers ?

·
EB wagon
932 Posts
Ed, if u sell pacemakers separate. I'll take the rest. I think my cat is rooted now..

Brent

·
Phat Drift Damage Victim
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry Guys, I've sold the lot to Tugboat the other day and forgot about the thread.

But to answer your questions the pipe wont fit a wagon as it's longer to the diff and after the diff

1 - 16 of 16 Posts