Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
oh no! I've gone ford mad
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as the header says I'm after an air con set up for my ea ghia... preferably one with a good condenser ( not dented) and was working properly.

Thanks
Craig

·
Registered
182 Posts
yeah i got one at home if your interested nothing wrong with the air con compressor and condensor i have all the hoses and other bits a pieces if your interested let me no mate $100

·
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah for sure.... where are you at? how much do you reckon for the freight?

Thanks
Craig

·
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is it all working? I take it its the same as an ea... prob a dumb Q, but I've never really had a look in an EB...

Thanks
Craig

·
HYPER-6
593 Posts
I'm also after a complete air con system for my EBII wagon. Apparently my condenser and compressor are both leaking and quoted $500 + to repair... geez. Anyway I don't really have the $$$ at the moment but I might message a couple people with air con systems for sale late January.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have one in a ea that you can have for $100 it works. But the condenser radiator has some dents in it for a car crash.
I'm in Kawana

·
Registered
182 Posts
ea and eb have the same aircons if anyone is interested $100 they can have my one theres is nothing wrong with it. 0423432909 i`m from melb if your interested

·
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cdsonic.. how bad is the condenser? would it still be ok to use?

Thanks
Craig

·
Registered
66 Posts
Sorry to take so long Christmas and all.
That the aircon still gets cold if i start the car and let it idle. The raditor seems to have some of the fins bent and thats it.
It might be better if you come an have a look. I will send you a PM with my phone number.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts