Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Richards will be driving a Castrol Commodore in 2002 but there's no word if he will replace LP at the team or if there will be a third car.
Unfortunatly Tony (whinger) Longhurst will be driving a Ford again next season after signing with Briggs Motorsport and will be driving a Betta electrical backed Falcon.

·
Mmmm, forbidden donut
365 Posts
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Briggs is making a big mistake hiring these old farts and overseas guys... he has got the perfect opportunity to discover the next Ambrose or Lowndes and he's throwing it away...

·
goooone
2,708 Posts
:angry: :BW: :sick: Where did you hear this I've heard rumors of both but still can't find anything about it on the net.I can't say im thrilled about either but shit happens.anyway if Briggs wanted an old has been why didn't they just stick with Bowe.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
That is a real shame. Some people would know that Richo did a lot of medai release stuff fot FTR and articles for the Tickford news letters

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
gms00 said:

Unfortunatly Tony (whinger) Longhurst will be driving a Ford again next season after signing with Briggs Motorsport and will be driving a Betta electrical backed Falcon.
That's one Ford I won't be cheering for next year, I'd rather see Mark Skaife in a Ford than that d*ckhead.:noNO: :fa:

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
I can't believe that Dean Canto and Greg Ritter are both without a drive for next season. They both drove great in the enduros.:eek:o1:

·
goooone
2,708 Posts
Yep seen them both now in the newsagency V8X hadn't put it up yet when i wrote that & avesco still hasn't which I thought was abit odd

·
Registered
209 Posts
Re: Re: Confirmed: Richards signs with Castrol

Falchoon said:

That's one Ford I won't be cheering for next year, I'd rather see Mark Skaife in a Ford than that d*ckhead.:noNO: :fa:
i'll second that........we're all a pack of a/holes.......remember!!!!:badass:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts