Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I seen this one a couple days ago. Was hoping someone had a car that they were using to sell parts from, however it's looking like I it might be my only option when it comes to getting one.

Thanks for the help btw!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I already looked at rockauto, however the price for 1 is awesome at parts galore. they want about 2 times that amount where I live. With that said, I'm not anywhere close to Michigan. lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What they want for it is a decent price, but they don't pull the part for you. At least from what I read.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Administrator
8,172 Posts
You're welcome.

I googled 94BG A53508 BA and it seems a lot of Ford part numbers end with BA.

Also found this.
How to Decipher FoMoCo Part Numbers

Suffix

A part-number suffix generally tells you the change level of a part, regardless of whether it is applied to the casting, the finished part or the service part. A suffix of A applies to a part produced as it was originally designed, B indicates it was changed once, C indicates it was changed twice and right through the alphabet in sequence, excluding the letter I. When the alphabet as been gone through once, the suffix grows to two letters and starts over as AA, AB, AC and so on.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You're welcome.

I googled 94BG A53508 BA and it seems a lot of Ford part numbers end with BA.

Also found this.
Aaah! So just like with a blueprint it has a way of letting you know there was a revision to the part. Learn something new everyday. Awesome!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts