Ford Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my friends,

I had great luck posting an issue of mine a few months ago so I thought I would give it another shot and see what you guys think about my current situation. My sister called me yesterday and told me that when she came out of work there was a large puddle of coolant under her car (1996 Taurus V6 3.0). She had some extra in her trunk and tried to add it into her reservoir. As quickly she poured it in, it started coming out down below. I told her I would go by and see what I could figure out. I got out there today and jacked it up a bit and tried adding some water to the reservoir. Of course, it just started leaking on me like it did to her. So I jumped under there to splash around...The only place I can see it dripping from is off of the catalytic converter. I figured there had to be someone on here who had ran into this before. I'm good at fixing but without tearing into it, I'm not really sure where the source of the leak is. It's super hard to see up in there. My guess is probably either where the hose is connected or possibly from the water pump? At any rate, if anyone can help point me in the right direction on this one it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for the help ahead of time. God bless.

Tony
:driver:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
CatSkinner
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing