Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
not a good dealer

they are nice if you have money to burn. I personally have gotten a car from and so have several of my friends. www.usedsquads.com 3500$ for a '95 with 115k and a reconditioned tranny? can't beat that . check it out. he also has 96's 97's .he deals close to 400 CV's a month . he sells volume, not price . hope I could help

·
Bronco Member
62 Posts
another dealer

Anyone living in MA, PA, or FL might want to check out

http://www.usedpolicecars.com/

They are located in Revere,MA, and have 2 more locations- in Philly and Miami. Anyone know anything about this dealer- good company or not? I'd prolly have to buy from them since I live close by.

Later,

·
Lincoln Town Car Member
61 Posts
I found another one:

well it doesn't seam like a dealer, yet the guy is trying to sell more than one Vic so,

For All you New Jersey people check out:

www.JerseyVics.com

·
Crown Victoria P71 Member
8 Posts
Thanks for the plug, Superman, I could use some more traffic.

Yes folks, Jerzey (aka Russ) is still selling his old CVs, I've driven the '92 before and was in great condition for the price he is asking (it needs some work, but its a great project car). I've yet to see the '96 in person, but I'm told its very nice.

About www.usedpolicecars.com aka Grace Quality Used Cars:
I bought my '94 CVPI from there, and its in decent condition. I can't say anything bad about them personally, they gave me a good deal and replaced every worn out part the local mechanic found on it before they sold it to me (used parts, but they did it for free). However, those of you who have visited Bruzilla's site you may have noticed that they are the only dealer listed with a negative rating on his list of dealers. Based on this I think I may have gotten lucky, but who knows? They seem like pretty good guys, nothing in particular that I saw wrong with them (other than that they need a new building in Philly).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts