Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ford Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had Counter-Strike/Halflife/TF for quite some time now, but I reformatted my cpu and installed win2k on it and when I tried to reinstall CS it asks for a product key. I know I put one in when I first used it and never registered it but I can't get on to play it. I was wondering where I could get one without buying the game over again. Does anyone out there have a product key that they haven't registered that I could try. Thanks guys. I really appreciate it....
Keith

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
So you lost the product key? Did you ever register it? If you did try calling them, they should have your registration info + the product key on hand.

Good luck, hope you don't have to "borrow" someones product key, as this would be considered piracy, but I'm sure you already know that...

·
Beefy Big Poppa
52 Posts
If you own the game it should be on the CD case.. if not, I don't think anyone is going to give one up. I think the game checks each key against a master, so that if I gave mine out, I'd not be able to play online, if youj were online at the same time, and that would suck. What I usually do with keys is take a fine tipped permanent marker and write the key right on the CD itself, then put the CD into my CD wallet. That's not gonna help you now, but.. :) next time.

·
Ford Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had the case and I know the key is on the bottom of the disk cover in the white field. I just don't want to go out and buy it again.... Dayum this sux. I've looked for the case for 2 days now... I have the cd. I had put it in one of my blank cases and I guess just mis placed the REAL case...

·
Registered
198 Posts
Well i have a pirated serial list with everything from Windows XP proffesionall to Bryce 5 but i dont have your program,,,so i must say you are now screwed as im sure i would have been the only one to give it to you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts