Ford Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Gonna fit a twin cam
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having just converted to an ef dash, I have a couple of the EA console bits for sale.

DC Woodgrain stereo surround Offers
4 bank power window switches (all work) $50
EB GT gear boot and plastic surround $40

All of the above are open to offers.

I also have the dash and console, but the dash has a crack in it, and the console has no lid.

Prefer melbourne pickup

Cheers

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
IS the console the cloth covered one if so how much ??

·
Gonna fit a twin cam
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Id be wanting somewhere around the $100 mark for the woodgrain. But if people think that this is too much, I am willing to negotiate.

·
Poorer than ever!
156 Posts
The gear boot and surround in good condition? If so, I could be very interested.

·
Gonna fit a twin cam
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The gear boot is about a month old. The surround, has a small crack in it, but I have retrimmed the whole surround in vinyl, so it looks like new. Ill get a couple of pics up soon for you.
John, ill keep your offer in mind, but ill wait a bit before agreeing.

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts
did u change the whole dash over, like the cluster and the crashpad??, or just the console. u got any pics of the conversion? very iterested to see what youve done

·
Gonna fit a twin cam
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ive changed over the whole dash, and console, however, at the moment, Im using the NA loom, cluster and cc. Im yet to work out if the EF/EL gear can be made to work with the NA loom. Ill get some pics up when its all done.

·
XR8 XR6 Club of Victoria
272 Posts
To use the EF/EL loom and instrument cluster you will need to change over to an EL ECU as the instruments are on a data link from the ECU in the EF and EL. Same for the TripComp and Climate these work through the data link on the EF/EF.

·
Gonna fit a twin cam
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Muzza, just as an update, the car is now running full EEC-V, including com, cluster, loom etc.
Sumner_jason, yeah, its still available. As for the condition, its as new. Only had it in the car for a month before I changed the console.

·
XR8 XR6 Club of Victoria
272 Posts
Awesome conversion !!!
You did not do things by half-measures !

How did you find the performance once the EL manifold and EECV went in ??

·
Gonna fit a twin cam
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Havent realy had much of a chance to test the improvment. It hasnt been tuned yet, and I sent it to the panel shop a week later to get sprayed. However, rest assured, once its back, and put back together, ill get her back on the dyno for a read out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.