Ford Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had this car since January, but sorta forgot I was even registered on this forum because I'm mostly on mustang specific forums.

Anyway, 2006 Mustang GT, 5-speed, 3.73s, I bought it with 37xxx miles.

Now has CAI, magnaflow axlebacks, BAMA tune, bald oem pirellies replaced with Goodyear Eagle GTs, GT500 spoiler, kicker rear deck speaks, Boston Acoustics front door components with custom tweeter install, and lots of plastidip.

Here's some pictures I took shortly after purchase:

New tires:

With the local Mustang Club:

After GT500 spoiler install and detail:

How it looks now, with plastidip'd pony, GT badges, front lip, and rear medallion:

Thanks for looking!

-Kevin

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the comments guys! I haven't had a chance to race it at the track yet but I plan to before the end of the season.

Logan, my dog spends a lot of time with me working on the car:

·
Super Moderator
22,435 Posts
My dog's the same . No matter what I'm working on she comes over to have a look / sniff about and then plant herself down . Keeps me right .

·
Subaru/Ford guy.
1,273 Posts
What kinda breed is he?

He looks very unique. I got a unique looking dog, but I couldn't positively tell you what he is though. lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What kinda breed is he?

He looks very unique. I got a unique looking dog, but I couldn't positively tell you what he is though. lol
Well, to the best of my knowledge, she's a blue heeler / corgi mix. haha. She's a bit of a mutt, but I love her.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts