1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Forever Ford Follower
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some info for those who live in or close to Melbourne

On Saturday the 19th May

Craig Lowndes will be appearing at NEW OAK FORD from 11am - 1pm

He will be singing autographs, photos etc..

ALSO - Fred Gibson will be there

Aswell as having plenty of Motorsport clothing, apparel and gear available to purchase at a discounted price.

Sounds good to me! :D :D

PS. For anyone that wants the address of the Dealer its:

1A Ferntree Gully Road - Oakleigh

·
gone
10,402 Posts
The XR Club has front row seats, anyone around the state want anything please let me know and I will be happy to send to u!

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
If anybody is planning on going, how about asking Lowndsey about this XR ford plan on releasing, a Lowndes special I think MOTOR described it as? I haven't heard anything about it since their little snippet!

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Singer??!?!?!? :eek: :confused: :WH:
I think you're confused TickfordEB... he's actually a phat dope rapper who's down wid it.. :wink2: :wink2: :thumbup:

Stage name is G Low.. o jus' G fo his homies.. :damack:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
That would be a funny sight!!... Kinda like the photo in the latest V8x mag with craig and the affro!!... :D

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
*does another Mr Burns Impression*
EEEEEXXXXXXCCCCEEEELLLLEEENNNNT

Holden management: D'OH!

Us: Yeeeessssss You're in deep D'oh!

Heh did I just hear a resounding profanity come form Fishermansd Bend? :D

See what happens when you are forced to fill in an extra 3 hours in the day??? :fmad:

·
Forever Ford Follower
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Whoops.. I think I should learn to spell better next time. hehehe - bit late now. My excuse was that I was tired and in a hurry...:sleeping:

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Guys

If any of you are intending to show up on the day, make sure you produce an XRClub membership as it is a closed event.

·
Forever Ford Follower
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Laminge - where did you hear that it was a closed event? From what I heard it was very open to the public. I couldn't understand why it would be a closed event.. The more people they would have at the dealership the better I would think! I hope its not closed, cuz I want in!!! :wink2: :wink2:

·
gone
10,402 Posts
XLR8

Mate, Sorry but from what I have been told it is invitation only to selected client of the dealership and the XRClub.

But if you are going to turn up make sure you trak me down on the day if there are any problems

·
gone
10,402 Posts
XLR8_2001 said:
Got some info for those who live in or close to Melbourne

On Saturday the 19th May

Craig Lowndes will be appearing at NEW OAK FORD from 11am - 1pm

He will be singing autographs, photos etc..

ALSO - Fred Gibson will be there

Aswell as having plenty of Motorsport clothing, apparel and gear available to purchase at a discounted price.

Sounds good to me! :D :D

PS. For anyone that wants the address of the Dealer its:

1A Ferntree Gully Road - Oakleigh

XLR8_2001

Dude I may have been wrong look like from a post on the BON site that it is a free for all with proceeds going to a charity!

make sure all you Melbournians are there!

·
Forever Ford Follower
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah, i thought it was alright - great publicitiy for the dealership and it was good to see how enthusiastic Craig was... It gives Ford some energy to get back where they belong!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
8 Participants
XLR8_2001
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing