Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
HO V6 XR5i
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there playing the $285 million lottery tonight? A bunch of us at work have put a good chunk of change together and split it if we win. If we do, that'd make me $19.4 million rich after taxes and all that crap. Imagine how many Tempo's that'd be heh heh.:nuts:

·
Tempo- Rich and Meaty
41 Posts
I drove to Indiana for Wednesday's drawing. $285 mil is a lot of cash! I'm going to have to go over there again to buy a ticket. I figured I'd go all out and convert my Tempo to RWD with a brand new 4.6 from a mustang with a tube frame. But hey, maybe next time

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
Did anyone win?

I have not heard. If not when is the next drawing? how about we paypal you some cash and you buy us some tickets for this forum?

John
LunaticSS
Owner: Ford Forums

·
HO V6 XR5i
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SS

Sorry man, I dont' have paypal. The drawing is tomorrow at 8 I believe. If I win a few million, dude I will hook this forum up for good, that won't be a problem.

·
Tempo- Rich and Meaty
41 Posts
yeah....I'm driving the ol' tempo up to wisconsin saturday to pick up some tickets, can't pass it up! And I bet if one of the FF members won the big one, and if they were smart, they'd definately pick up the bandwidth tab for ford forums! I know I would, this is a great place!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts