Ford Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a look at a friends HRT year book last night and this is what John Crennan had to say about Ford Racing.

"ford did alot of chest beating this year on how much they were spending, and even used their big dollars to win drivers and teams. However, it was all smoke and mirrors and Ford appears to have gone back a step. I can't see them discovering some magic performance gain over the summer."

Sounds like he is worried to me and to cover up the effort that the Ford teams are making he makes comments like these.:noNO:
 

·
Rail Rider
Joined
·
1,248 Posts
I supose it is true in a way.

But I can't remember any chest beating from Ford. Cretten is also overlooking that Lowndes new car is a rocket the way it got the power down at sandown in the wet and the dry races. And Ambrose can only get better, if SBR can get rid of the reliablity problems. He will win it.
 

·
Tickford Ruled; FPV Rocks
Joined
·
1,457 Posts
Crennan is a tosser who tries to intimidate people.

Why doesn't he just go and f*ck himself.

He is a dickhead, no two ways about it. He doubted Tickford could get the result they did with the T3 (purely because Holden and HSV would not be capable IMO of such engineering skill) and that wanker's day will come re the V8 Supercars, I can assure. I love it when turds like Crennan are required to eat humble pie. I'm counting the days.
 

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
Joined
·
1,610 Posts
2001 was far better than 2000 so I don't know how they took a step backwards, and 2002 is going to be even better.:s5

This is one of the reasons why I hate Holden so much, the Crennan mentality runs through the whole organisation. I'll be there to dish it out to them when they fall, it will happen mark my words.
 

·
goooone
Joined
·
2,708 Posts
I agree its people like him that make me hate Holden so much just as much as there crap cars do (& they'll never improve if they stay so arogant & don't look at the opposition honestly).
I think he may have forgoten there has been many times when Holden couldn't buy a race & those days will happen again . There has never been complete parity between the makes it will always lean one way or the other . Ford has always I feel had to try harder though because of this countries bias against them.
FEAR NOT WE SHALL RETURN
 

·
In a blue Galaxy
Joined
·
5,716 Posts
Adam W said:
2001 was far better than 2000 so I don't know how they took a step backwards, and 2002 is going to be even better.:s5

This is one of the reasons why I hate Holden so much, the Crennan mentality runs through the whole organisation. I'll be there to dish it out to them when they fall, it will happen mark my words.
Yeah I was thinking the exact same thing? what does he say to back himself up? I mean, how did ford go a step backwards? yes they spent alot of money, thats investment money. When you invest you dont get 100% profits striaght away, it happens over time. And just like the rest fo you, I cant wait till our time comes again.
 

·
Hawthorn Supporter
Joined
·
1,808 Posts
If i ever see Crennan at a race meeting next year i will tell him what i think of him because he's getting on my nerves.
2003 will be the year when Ford will destroy Holden and especially HRT when the AV V8Supercar hits the track unless TEGA/Holden get their way like they usually do. :angry:
 

·
Tickford Ruled; FPV Rocks
Joined
·
1,457 Posts
gms00 said:
If i ever see Crennan at a race meeting next year i will tell him what i think of him because he's getting on my nerves.
2003 will be the year when Ford will destroy Holden and especially HRT when the AV V8Supercar hits the track unless TEGA/Holden get their way like they usually do. :angry:
If I saw Cretin at the Supercars, I'd be very tempted to kick him in the nuts, I can tell you!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Adam W said:
2001 was far better than 2000 so I don't know how they took a step backwards, and 2002 is going to be even better.:s5

Yep, Jeff P is very happy with the 2001 results, especially winning the last race.

This is one of the reasons why I hate Holden so much, the Crennan mentality runs through the whole organisation. I'll be there to dish it out to them when they fall, it will happen mark my words.
you betcha, even more money going in next year to help push things along.
 
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Newsflash

cretin, hatenburger and skafe were witnessed in a gay bar at the cross last week, jockless bar the HRT mini T shirts they were wearing, tied up in a bow ball at the front.

Cretin was witnessed deliberately spilling a drink on skafes shirt, and then licking it off slowly. This was preceded by reports that he also spilled some drinks down skafes crack.

Cretin has also admitted to psychological distress, hiding under rocks and scampering when lights are switched on.

Next time you see cretin at the races, flash the baygon at him and see him run and hide undr one of his piece of shit crumpledoors.:crazy2: :crazy2:
 

·
RACE
Joined
·
2,950 Posts
Re: Newsflash

MadMax said:
cretin, hatenburger and skafe were witnessed in a gay bar at the cross last week, jockless bar the HRT mini T shirts they were wearing, tied up in a bow ball at the front.

Cretin was witnessed deliberately spilling a drink on skafes shirt, and then licking it off slowly. This was preceded by reports that he also spilled some drinks down skafes crack.

Cretin has also admitted to psychological distress, hiding under rocks and scampering when lights are switched on.

Next time you see cretin at the races, flash the baygon at him and see him run and hide undr one of his piece of shit crumpledoors.:crazy2: :crazy2:
LOL!! :MUha:
 

·
The SparkleHunter™
Joined
·
10,144 Posts
See Cretin has stated that he'd welcome back lowndes with open arms at HRT because he reckons that Ford haven't come good on their promises to Craig.
All I can say on that is Don't do it Craig! He will bend you over just like he did before.
At this time last year I swore I'd never support Lowndes in a Falcon. My what a difference 12 months makes. I think Craig is a class act in the way he represents himself and his team.
Lets all give Craig the support he needs to shove the GMS Falcon fair up Cretins arse.. Go for it matey :thup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ford Man said:
See Cretin has stated that he'd welcome back lowndes with open arms at HRT because he reckons that Ford haven't come good on their promises to Craig.
Where did he say that? i'm sure jason bright would have been happy to hear those comments. NOT!:dead:
 
O

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
what cretten forgot

Crettin seems to forget that his Holdens have about as much GMH parts in them as my XR8, when he bags Ford.
9 inch diff(FORD), Chev 5 litre donk ( because they couldn't match Perkins engineering of the Aussie 5 Litre), a front end that from the fire wall forward has nothing to do with a Holden.
Hell the Falcons are race cars that are very much removed from everyday road cars, but atleast they represent FoMoCo. The Cretten Holden's which every Holden running team has to follow are Holdens in appearence alone.
I have a friend of a friend who is a mechanic in a leading Castrol sponsored team and this is his opinion. And they don't run Fords...!!!
Let's see Holden build Holden V8Supercars. Then we'll see how they do.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top