Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Re: Re: Crisis - Our Savour!!!

laminge said:

I dont understand how quickly you would jump to another site when this one needs your help!
It's called fickleness mate :thumbdown:

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I HAVENT GIVEN UP!!!:fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad:
But lets be real, theres no way around it, so we may as well prepare for the worst.
Good on the person that made that forum.
YOU SHOULD BE THANKING HIM:thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown
(NO it's not me)

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
It's called plan B. I would prefer to stay here though. No offence D.K but ezboard just doesn't feel like home. Cheaper but!

·
Australian Ford Member
252 Posts
So, we just fugg off and leave old matey with a $22K debt?
Yeah right.
I'm a bit of a boofhead; can't ad space be sold etc etc like in a newspaper or magazine? Maybe dealers could pay for thier banner to appear?

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
IIV8II said:
So, we just fugg off and leave old matey with a $22K debt?
Yeah right.
I'm a bit of a boofhead; can't ad space be sold etc etc like in a newspaper or magazine? Maybe dealers could pay for thier banner to appear?
We have been trying to get sponsors to cover server costs to keep the forums up however no real sponsorship dollars have been forthcoming.

I think the 22k refers to the running costs John has spent on the server and bandwidth charges so far, not an actual debt as such, but I could be wrong.

Basically all he was after is for sponsorship of the forums so the server could cover it's own costs and no more.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Sorry to see the probs your site has, it is a pity that something cannot be sorted and maybe it will be.

I would point out all you blokes jumping ship quickly it is bad manners. Ezi boards will be there latter if it doesnt work out and how will you feel if Lunatic does manage to keep it running.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
VX SS said:
Sorry to see the probs your site has, it is a pity that something cannot be sorted and maybe it will be.

I would point out all you blokes jumping ship quickly it is bad manners. Ezi boards will be there latter if it doesnt work out and how will you feel if Lunatic does manage to keep it running.
Yes I fully agree and I think the rest do as well.

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
HSE2 said:

Yes I fully agree and I think the rest do as well.

Yep agreed.....

priteshpatel99, i hope you jump ship so we dont have to put up with your crap anymore

·
Champion Goose
398 Posts
Jeez i got a bit of a scare this morning when i couldn't get on here! And it was made worse when J-Type posted on BON that he couldn't either! The end is nigh i thought! But thankfully it was just a uni server problem i think. Long live this place. One thing though, sponsor $$$ are hard to come by these days-net marketing aint the huge thing it was hyped up to be and many firms are wary of it. It's not just this site-even the big search mobs like Netscape.com and yahoo! are feeling the pinch as their advertising revenues aren't as large as they hoped. I do hope though that something can be done about this though. Ah well just my opinion on the subject.

G

·
0 Posts
XLR8 said:

Yep agreed.....

priteshpatel99, i hope you jump ship so we dont have to put up with your crap anymore
If we're going down might as well go down in flames....right? ;) :D

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
*puts on Asbestos suit* Some of you seem to have very short memories, how many of you dropped Blue Oval News like a sack of hot potatoes as soon as you found out about Fordforums and now you are bagging Pritesh because he has found another board?

·
Old Car:BA XR6 New: 97 EL
1,031 Posts
I still support BON and FF. I willnot leave this ship until it sinks! (I have my life jacket)

I know how hard it can be to keep an internet business alive John, I ran one for 3 years. If I still owned it, you would have free hosting on my servers, but high costs, high losses and no profits left me with one decision, to sell it.

Shame to hear this happen to FF, John, I really feel for you and know what your going through right now....

M

·
0 Posts
VX SS said:

Not jumping mate..........

1 - 20 of 28 Posts