Ford Forums banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Lincoln Town Car Member
61 Posts
Dean what makes you think that these members you see here are from a different site?

Once they're here they are treated EQUALY with the rest of the members of www.fordforums.com

I wish you can say that for your site!

·
Animo Non Astutia
19 Posts
Not My site, Im afraid. I dont own it. I just follow the "guidlines" I was told to enforce.

I just stated it was nice to see familiar names, thats all.

Not intended to stir the stuff, so to speak.

All are welcome, correct? :D

·
Lincoln Town Car Member
61 Posts
Most certainly Dean, all are welcome!

unlike on that other site where Jason revoked my posting rights after I simply introduced myself...

I'm sorry but that is extremely childish!

T

·
0 Posts
i saw that post. jason revoked your rights because you didnt ask him if you could advertise for ford forums. he considers it to be advertising when you have another forum listed as big as you do in your sig. i think after you admited to being jerzey and all the problems that have happened over there might have added to it.i dont understand why your even goin back there after you told everyone how corrupt it is over there.

·
Multi Car Owner
930 Posts
Guys PLEASE do not start what ever happened OVER THERE here on this site. I do not know what happened nor do I care to know. When I invite folks here or they come on there own I assume all folks are cool and will play nice. What ever is going on drop it please, discuss it over THERE!
As far as advertising on other sites, I realize some sites do not like it. On this site I don't care, as you see I have places here and there to post your club, list, board info. Folks can come and go from here as they wish. What John(site owner) and I have put togther here speaks well to what we offer for the members.

·
Animo Non Astutia
19 Posts
Originally posted by Jerzey:
I agree with Tim, if you are militant stay out!
That's like the pot calling the kettle balck, isn't it Russ?

Who was being militant?

I guess I deserved that? I was just saying "Hi" to the people I knew here. Sorry for that.

Originally posted by Marqman:
Guys PLEASE do not start what ever happened OVER THERE here on this site.
I need clarification here. I didn't start anything. Was this point for my benefit?

I just came to visit this site, and I said "Hi" to members of other boards I had seen. I don't know who's toes I have stepped on. It was unintentional, if I did.

Ok. I guess I know where I fit in. Thanks for the warm and fuzzy welcome. If I can be of any assistance, please let me know.

:D

·
Lincoln Town Car Member
61 Posts
right or wrong, who cares?

You can be of great assistance to us!

Start posting and you'll find out how much you've helped!

And dissregard those who you do not have interest in talking with!

Plain and simple as that!

Welcome to the board!;)

·
Crown Vic P74 Member
6 Posts
Let me just defend my self..

SUPERMAN said:
Most certainly Dean, all are welcome!

unlike on that other site where Jason revoked my posting rights after I simply introduced myself...

I'm sorry but that is xtremely childish!
Let me just defend myself, then I'll leave.

Superman, you calling someone childish is as dean said, the pot calling the kettle black.

I will not post the "childish" and insulting emails that you sent to me. Posting links to fordforums.com was not the reason your rights were removed. They were removed because you are a very insulting man. I'm not sure, but maybe you just come across like that in text form. But your emails are what got your posting rights taken away.

Period.

·
Lincoln Town Car Member
61 Posts
My friend who cares what you done to me there! I belong to this forum and have no intentions of posting there!

Lets not forget that it was you who started mudslinging for no reason, BUT PUT THAT in the PAST!!!

you're welcome to post here anytime, just try not too post things that make us unhappy!

·
Crown Vic P74 Member
6 Posts
Russ....

Russ.. You have been found out, you are truly a crackhead my friend.

I thought you had "left the CV scene", but have apparently taken up a new position with Fordforums. well, let's just wait until they find out the real you.

You chose to leave CVN, and you are now not welcome back.

And, I do not expect to see you at the PA meet, or any other Crownvic.net sponsored event.

Jason

·
Lincoln Town Car Member
61 Posts
Russ?

oh you mean Jerzey?

Jerzey left fordforums.com because of a private site that he started that might really interfere with what is going on here!

I cannot give that site out because he asked me not to!

However it is most directly aimed at YOUR site, and I do not want to take any part in that activity!

I suggest you guys stop posting intruiguing arguments on here since there will be something you have to worry and settle with Jerzey on your own!

Please leave fordforums.com out of this private battle!

Thank you!

--SUPERMAN

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Ok I am gonna step in here. I am not sure what the heck is going on here. I am not sure what has happened on CV.net, but I am not looking to cause problems with any forum be it CV.net to joeblowforum.com I see that there is alot of bantering going on over here and I am not sure what was said in emails and on the other sites. I am not going to step in on those.

I have not banned anyone here and dont think that I really have to. I think that we are all adult enough to be able to handle our problems in a civil manner.

Man all I have to say is cant we all get along. I know that each of us may have differences and this is common, but come on guys let not just trash each other on here.

Like I said I am not siding with anyone because I DONT know the whole deal.

LunaticSS :CraZ:

·
Crown Vic P71 Member
94 Posts
Hi Dean!!!!!

I see you are out site seeing too!!!....That's cool!!....The Climate over there has been a bit un-friendly again today.....I had to just stop reading the banter in the Lounge.....My Constituton demands Peace!!!.........I sure hope that we can hide out here for a long time before the Nay-Sayers start Invaiding this place too!!!....Jason....If you happen to read this ????...This is not intended to slap you in the face at all......Things are what they are!!!....I will always think of the crownvic.net as home.....These people here have been real nice so far.....I have enjoyed the exchanges here .....I think meeting new CV fans is a good thing....and the influx of fresh views and opinions cannot be bad either....All in All I hope both websites can live in Peace....It is after all about the cars.......and should stay that way without people taking cheap shots at one others chosen model of CV/GM..or the Mods they choose to do...or not to do......Least of all I hope I never see a Post About how gosh awful Police Officers are......I'm not one as those of you that know me already know!!!...But I sure hate to see any Party Singled out for daily barrages of insults and under-mining comments by a less than desirable few.....My choice is to live and live......Viva la Crown Victoria .....Happy Holiday weekend to one and all.....Both old friends and new.......Thanks for making me fell welcome at both Websites...........Allen

·
Animo Non Astutia
19 Posts
Allen.

You and I have known each other for a long time. BON days. Ahh the Good Times... All is good between you and I. I hope...

I agree. I just had to get out for a while. Too much garbage in the forum.

I just needed a break. Lets see what happens here. Im just going to lay low for a while.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts