Ford Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Crown Victoria P72 Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!
Someone told me that bucket seats from a Taurus will bolt into a 1991 Crown Victoria. Will they fit? The 1991 Crown Victoria Police cars did not come with bucket seats. (Just 50-50 seats) I am trying to find some that fit. I was told that possibly the 1993-1994 Crown Victoria seats would fit, but not the newer late models ones due to differences in the floor pan. So does anyone know if the 1993-1994 Crown Victoria, or the Taurus seats fit? Any help would be helpful! Tom W.
[email protected]

·
Mod/Crown Vic Cruiser
129 Posts
Sorry I dont have an answer for you right away... I am trying to ask around to some people to try and get an answer.

Jonathan

·
Mod/Crown Vic Cruiser
129 Posts
i posted the question over there to see if I could get him an answer

·
Crown Victoria P72 Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Crown Victoria Seats!

I found some! Turns out the Crown victoria seats all the way up to 1994 is the same. The bucket seats are the same as the bucket seats in the Taurus. The floor pans were the same all the way to 1994--- So even the carpets will fit... I got a set of seats out of a 1992 Crown Victoria.. Of course they were the wrong color--- blue instead of tan. So they are getting covered right now---supposed to be done tomorow. I also have a set of the vinyl flooring ordered and on the way... So the interior should be set! As soon as I get it done, pictures will be on my Website. Thanks for the help! Tom W.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.