Ford Forums banner

Cruise Pics

3K views 33 replies 10 participants last post by  ebxr8240 
#1 ·
I didnt go on the cruise, cos I have to get up REALLY EARLY in the morning for work... but I went down and said hi to everyone.

took a few pics at the meeting point.

#17 ·
Yeah was a good night cruise, us ford forum got out numbered like 2 to 1.

Ok a few highlights during the drive, hehehe lucky i can jumpin before Scooby Pete does.

Cruised into Penrith from Homebush, at blacktown we turned off the M4 to the GWH for some traffic light action and not to mention the "sickamoit bumpstopriden guy in a ricer". Gotta say those LS1's have got stick.
Headed to the infamous Bottom Maccers (Macca Nat's). Security guard in a Terious didn't like a group of Ford/Holden guys hangin out.

We then headed to old bathurst road, was a good run (well good enough pace for a wagon hey Scooby Pete) :p :p Not fun driving around the twisties with a 300kw CSV Strada up yr clacker.
The mighty EF was pretty average around the twisties but i can claim i was first up on the Lapstone Hill after roundabouts on great western hwy. :s2: :s2: :s2:

Next continued on the gwh, then turned to head to richmond/windsor via hawkberry road, down the twisties i was holding a few cars up, ute springs and 35km/h 180 degree turned don't go too well, Pete and his mate noted brake smell and weird car steering from the EF around the bendies. :eek:o1: :eek:o1: :eek:o1:

Continues next post...

#18 ·
After the bendies it was a nice straight away down the road to Richmond, naturally the CSV Strada had to show it's stuff and darted pass me at 160km/h, that engine note was sweeeeet. :s6: :s6:

We then stopped at a parking area across from the RAAF base in Richmond to stretch our legs and have a yarn to a few piccies.

After that we headed to the Seven Hills Maccers where get this Murphy's law 2 minutes after we rocked up lights out at maccers, a few people were hungry.
By this time of the night there were only 4 cars there, everyone took their own routes home.

Along the way we gradually lost a few people or people deciding to do the "screw you guys ammmm goin home" trick.

But overall it was mad cruise, very very happy with the wagons acceleration and mid-range power but me thinks lowering will be up the priority list now ahead of extractors/cams.

#19 ·
oh man, the security guard... i still run away and hide whenever i see a Terios. he was a total WANKER! hahaha

ef falcon guy

you were holding us up? hmmm... i was behind michael (last in the group) and i don't think either of us could have gone much faster on those bends. well, michael mabye but not me. i can imagine the csv guy would have shot off if he had the chance...

and who could forge ALLRYZ (the ricer)! what a joke! seriously, this car was riding on bumpstops and he was bouncing all over the road! i don't know if the car was completely screwed or he couldn't drive, but i was creaming him off the lights! :shrug:

ah the fun... can't wait for the tickford club cruise next weekend hehe

#21 ·
Advilliax,

Yeah after seeing your car, my car looks like it's on high heels despite a slight lowering already. I like your cars stance very nice.
Me thinks i'll drop the car 20mm all round.

Oh yeah definitly in for the next run in a weeks time. :s2: :s2:

#22 ·
Aussie Pete's highlight:
What some of the doof doof party girls were wearing in the carpark before heading into the Homebush crack party. I mean it was like they were going to the gym what with those pouch pant shorts and all.

Now, onto cars, I have to say we Ford boys are pushing the proverbial up a hill with a pointy stick. I was of course hitching a ride in the CSV Strada LS1 300, and man it goes! The torque was amazing and there was plenty of top end as well. For reference, this CSV pulls 226kW (+ or - a couple due to my memory deficiency) at the wheels. :eek:o1:

G
#23 ·
hey guys!!!

hey everyone!
i met a few of you guys last night.

i was in the blue VP!

great night!!

i enjoyed it very much!

venomXR - thanx for organising a great cruise!

(im VPcommo from LS1.com!!)

:)

cheers,
chris

G
#25 ·
heheh

thanx!

u guys seem ok for ford guys!!

:D

i think these ford vs holden cruises r great!

lets get more happening!!

oh, and that rice mobile!!
heheh

i killed him at the lights!!
heheh, silly guy couldnt drive, he stalled it!

:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.