Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
WHAT THE?
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tryin to organise a last minute cruise TONIGHT! Ash, Sunny and myself are in so far...Jack too probably. Call or txt me on 0402 855 801 if your interested and I'll let you know what's happening..
Cheers
Doug.

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Alright, where are ya's?

·
feed me hey
4,692 Posts
God damn you guys.

I only just got into melb at about 1:10 so meh Guess you guys might still be out but yeah. Next time huh. I was hopin to do some sort of meet up. ah well.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
bah, stupid work, i woulda been in.
can't wait till i'm finished work, more time for mods and meets!

·
{';'}
4,345 Posts
Stupid fricken work! You'll have to do this more often, I'd love to join you guys sometime.

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Hahaha I just realised why my car was so sluggish last night......econ mode!

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Excellent Night! I didn't get home til about 3:45. It was only a small gathering of 4 cars, with Doug and Sunny in Doug's car, myself and DJ Sumeet (Sunny's bro) in my car, Jack T and Brett C in Brett's VSII Berlina and Rob (psycho chicken) in his EBII Monty.

We cruised all over Melbourne and then some. The highlight being the many stares that Doug's freshly resprayed car got. It looks amazing.

We definitely need to do more Friday night cruises, even if they are only mini meets like last night. Shame it was probably my last cruise in the EA, but it was a good way to send it off.

Ash

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Yep, I must give it to Doug, it looks bloody nuts!

·
400 kg ego
6,188 Posts

·
WHAT THE?
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah we sure did some driving....I was suprised when I saw Port Phillip Prison coming up on the left when we were cruising down those back roads! I was wondering how the hell we got way out there ;) Those wheels look nuts on your EA Ash, they REALLY suit it and are almost an exact match to the paint! You got some pretty grippy tyres there tho lol! Jack and Ash, can you email any pics/vids to me as well please? [email protected]

Cheers

·
Registered
5,083 Posts

·
400 kg ego
6,188 Posts
Trouble is, I have over 8 mb worth and an ultra slow connection so I can't do much about my pics at this stage. :sad:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
I'll send the videos and pics tomorrow night. I couldn't be bothered uploading them to the computer at the moment. I have two vids and only one or two pics, but they're pretty good.

Ash

·
Is it cos i is black?
62 Posts
Talk about blast from the past but thought i'd check out the boards again and see what you guys are up to - still cruising that's awesome!

If you dont mind a jap import coming along then i'm up for a cruise any time - it'd be good to catch up with all the old timers again!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts