Ford Forums banner

Cruise4ACure 7th Feb 2004 Qld, NSW, Vic

3K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  !Gn|T|0n 
#1 ·
I was wondering whether any E-series members have heard about or are planning to attend the cruise for cancer on the 7th of February.

www.cruise4cancer.com

It's on Saturday 7th of Feb in Qld, NSW and Vic and it sounds like a fun way to help the Leukaemia Foundation!

Perhaps we could get a bit of a ford turnout, maybe even make it an official cruise.

I know that the Brisbane people will probably be keen, we meet at Harry's every Friday night any way :p

Please show any interest here...
cheers,
!Gn|T|0n©®™

#2 ·
i think rollin already posted a similar thread about this,but yeah i'd be there,if i have my car done in time..*crosses fingers*

#12 ·
If i wasn't stuck in Chinchilla and didn't have a 290 dollar bill, i'd be saying count me in, I had a cousin who dies of cancer at only 21, and just seeing her in that condition is heart wrenching to say the least.

Out of intrest how are they raising money? Like an entry fee or cruising round asking for donations for a spin in their machines or something?

Donno

#17 ·
i'd be going but 90% of my money is heading towards my ea this week so i can get it up n going n registered,so im 50/50 at best,hope i can scrap up the $$$$ i so wanna cruise in a ford...

#18 ·
Hmm in Brisbane there is a dyno day on at GRP automotive at Everton Hills at 9:00 that morning. $30 for 3 runs and a print out. Sounds tempting as I'm keen to see what my ram-air mod is worth (and pulley if I have it in time). Rollin and I seem to be the only keen ones so far, Rollin perhaps we'll just donate to the leukaemia foundation and head to the dyno day?

#20 ·
so can we have a show of hands on whom is attending:

???

#22 ·
ignition has just told me there is a dyno day on that saturday...damn.

so of course im going to the dyno day to see if i can shame a few commonwhores :s6:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.