Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Almost back
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to put my pride and joy up for display and get some feedback before its gone and see what you guys think.....car is currently up for sale on FF as a new project is under way!

1993 ED Futura 187,000kms

Burgundy Duco, Auto, 17" Chrome Mags, Pedders lowered springs
Full off white leather interior including dash, door trims etc
all professionally done, monster tacho, bonnet mounted chrome gauges,
2 1/2" Custom Sports Exhaust, XR head

Stereo -

Kenwood 5020 Cd player
Rockford Punch 4" front speakers
Lightning Audio 6 1/2" rear speakers
2 x Lightning Audio (strike vc2) Dual Voice Coil Comp subs
Digital Class "D" US Audio 1200w RMS amp
600w US audio speaker amp

Car Linea in dash Fold out 6inch TV,
In dash Car Linea DVD player and FM Modulator

Attachments

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
That looks very berry nice.
Are those X-Series Seats? Maybe XD or XE or XF?

Wats ur new project ganna be?

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
that looks mint, shame to see your selling it.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I saw this car at sheperton at the spring nats this year and it definetly does stand out but the only thing that I dont like is the low back front seats !

·
Sideways..
1,652 Posts
Cool car mate. Lets hope the next owner takes care of it like yourself.

·
Almost back
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks for the comments guys...

in answer to the question from "XFTRBO" they are just the standard ED seats with the head-rests taken out then re-upholstered!

For my new project im looking at an AU 6 - TE/TS50 body kit and turbo for some "wow" factor (expect the unexpected)

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
STEVEM said:
For my new project im looking at an AU 6 - TE/TS50 body kit and turbo for some "wow" factor (expect the unexpected)
Not really unexpected - HOTDBZ has already done this (with a Pursuit front end), and Falkeen has a supercharged "faker" TS50. Why not Turbo the ED - that would be different!

·
Sideways..
1,652 Posts
Tripple turbo or something stupid like that would be a spin out :)

·
Almost back
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
These days i guess what ever ideas you come across someone has tried it but i dunno, id like to update and move forward start fresh again and let someone enjoy the time and effort ive put into the ED......and dont forget if any one is interested in buying it make an offer or PM me ....Thanks!

·
BA Fairmont ZL Fairlane
3,293 Posts
why not QUAD turbo?....Chrysler has just made the ME FOUR-TWELVE, the worlds first quad turbo V12 (248MPH) you could have the first ford!
impractical probably impossible but it would kick some serious arse for sure

·
4.1 XFLOW EFi Turbo
1,087 Posts
yeh sweet looking interior, really stands out

·
XF 250 4.1 XFLOW TURBO
974 Posts
davway why not QUAD turbo?....Chrysler has just made the ME FOUR-TWELVE, the worlds first quad turbo V12 (248MPH) you could have the first ford!
u would have to go somethin 8ish to do that as u cant fit 4 turbos on 1 manifold in a 6 although it would be funny

·
BOFH
7,560 Posts
what about twin turbo and supercharged? Now that would be an interesting setup. I know that Toyota did it on some MR2's years ago.

·
Registered
6 Posts
davway said:
why not QUAD turbo?....Chrysler has just made the ME FOUR-TWELVE, the worlds first quad turbo V12 (248MPH) you could have the first ford!
impractical probably impossible but it would kick some serious arse for sure
Dunno about it bein the first, buggatti did a quad turbz v12 years ago, on the eb110, fastest and most expensive supercar for a while too. They're bringin out the v16 quad turbo soon, 700 odd kw, and 1200 or so nm of torque.......insane!!!

·
{';'}
4,345 Posts
Very cool ED! Can you get some more pics? I'd be particularly interested in the parcel shelf and any info on what you did to it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts