Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got sidetracked with e-mails from the states.

on that picture you done of the AU is there any way you can change the colour and lower the spoiler a little bit. I dont know jack about photopaint or what ever its called etc so would'nt know where to start.

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
Lowering the spoiler I should be able to do but I can't change the colour, I haven't got that advanced an program nor the expertise.
Still dunno what anyone thinks of it. Anyone want to voice their opinions?
Why what are you thinking along the lines of Doc?

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like what you've done to the bum. I agree the rear needs refining. just like to see it in another colour, spoiler lowered a tad and the VB sign removed from the spoiler. when its in those colours it's still a race car if you get my drift.

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
Yeah Ok, the idea might be to get a rear pic from another source and try transplant my editing on, I'll see what I can do about dropping the spoiler and getting rid of the sponsewr decals/colours if possible.
Anyone else who wants to have a go, feel free ;)

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Regarding changing the car colour, i dont no if i can help, but try playing around with the Red, blue and yellow settings for the pic. tell me what happens. dont try if you using black or white, for obvious reasons

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
DK, dont get me wrong, BUT THAT SUCKS.
IT LOOKS PATHETIC!!!

I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT, DO YOU WORSHIP SATIN??!!

With all due respect, are you bored??
But if Ford wanted to LOSS money with the falcon, they would have hired you!- kidding.
I think you could get some advice from J-Type my friend.:)

Sorry to be so harsh big guy.
SoooooooSowwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.:rolleyes: ;)

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
No I do not worship Satan...

I know it is not the best edit around but it was extremely difficult to get it that far, I do want a bit of curvature of the bootlid but have been unable to get it to look right yet...

Plus my graphics editing skillz aren't that great and I don't filly know how to use the program yet.

Thanks for your feedback anyway Pritesh

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
I HATE that cut back in the inside edge of the taillights (personal oppinion of course). Looks like the Laser which I can't stand for that very reason. On the issue of Lasers, you can't go past the KJ sedan for the best of breed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
5 Participants
puts99
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing