Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gday, im after 2 DA/DC LTD grilles, one in perfect cond (although hte chrome can be flakey as its getting painted anywayz) and one that can be broken

basically ive been told too many times that its about time i do the damn grille properly, so it meets up with the BMW lights.

so yeha, anyone got any grilles that they stashed in their shed because they looked kinda dodgy?

·
Gonna fit a twin cam
356 Posts
Cant help you there, but if someone has a third one, id be interested :) I dont suppose you hace a spare set of NC/DC rear lights?

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mate, thats no help to me LOL.
and nah i dont have any spare lights lying around im finding it difuicult enough to try and find myself a set :angel:

still pretty desperate for these grilles, want to have something decent done by the geelong all ford day - Feb 15th

anyone got anything lying around in there shed?

i dont care about the condition

·
AKA: Spaniard
848 Posts
Wayne, want me to make a few calls around Melbourne for you to see about some prices?

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spaniard said:
Wayne, want me to make a few calls around Melbourne for you to see about some prices?

oh yeah if ya like, you mean at a few wreckers yeh? let em know the chrome can be dodgy as it will be getting painted anywayz, im not looking to pay verry much at all - was hoping for 2 people to say , ive got a dodgy one, you can have it :p

·
848 Posts
I'll start on Tuesday and get back to you when I can.

·
848 Posts
I'm at work ATM!

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gday, im after 2 DA/DC LTD grilles, one in perfect cond (although hte chrome can be flakey as its getting painted anywayz) and one that can be broken

basically ive been told too many times that its about time i do the damn grille properly, so it meets up with the BMW lights.

so yeha, anyone got any grilles that they stashed in their shed because they looked kinda dodgy?

*** BUMP ***

·
848 Posts
I rang around yesterday and only 1 place has a grille! I rang about 10-15 places. He's selling for $75. I think he's in Sunshine. I only rang people around the Western Suburbs.

·
848 Posts
MADNC_8 said:
LOL......and?????

you wasting valuable work time in fordforums:p
What's wrong with that? There's nothing to do and I'm letting the time pass by plus I get paid a bit more!

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ah wat a crappy thing, they must be a bit of a rarity

did he say what condition it was in ?? great or crappy or wat.

also do ya remember the name of the place???
thanks for ringin around btw

·
848 Posts
Ahh, I'm pretty sure it was Choiceford in Sunshine. I don't think the condition was too great, some paint probably peeling off.

·
feed me hey
4,692 Posts
Choiceford in North Sunshine are ok to deal with. I bought a manual V8 bellhousing from there.

Wayne why don't you ask to have this thread stikied instead of bumping it everyday?

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
NZ said:
Choiceford in North Sunshine are ok to deal with. I bought a manual V8 bellhousing from there.

Wayne why don't you ask to have this thread stikied instead of bumping it everyday?
coz i didnt know you could have wanted adds stickied

can i please have this stickied :p

1 - 20 of 21 Posts