Ford Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed last week that the yet to be completed camera at the intersection of Springvale and High Street Roads has had what looks like a blue paint ball round fired at it....

Will try and post a pic for all to see in the next day or so.

·
AKA: Spaniard
848 Posts
Some people should do some damage to those on the Westgate Bridge. No point in having them there except for raking it in.

·
LOOKING FORWARD TO NYE!!!
2,512 Posts
Spaniard said:
Some people should do some damage to those on the Westgate Bridge. No point in having them there except for raking it in.
yeh they are rediculous

at least they put them on the up bit of the bridge...although i wouldnt be surprised if they spin them around so that they are pointing down the bridge eventually for maximum revenue :fraz:

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
LOL more of that kinda stuff is needed,not that i say its fine to break the law in damaging goverment property *lmfao* paint ball thats one i havent thought of..

abit off topic,my brother inlaws dad got booked for 180 in a 70 zones so did 11 others,thing was it was between two roundabouts on hundreds of metres apart (150-200)max with a slight bend in road,this was done in a ford courier tray ute,only thing that helped the porr motorists was the brother inlaws dad went in to cop shop and asked em to try the same thing in one of their paddy wagon type vehicles of same make,they said the newbie cophad the gun stuck on 180 and thought that everyone he got was speeding,LOL he got off the ticket n letters are going out to the 11 others..(as if you asa cop wouldnt see the difference in speeds)lmfao..

·
Team Galaxy: Mad Bastard
2,847 Posts
Blue paint ball round??!!?? Priceless....but stoopid! Should have shot it with a black paintball round. That way the coppers wouldn't know at all...LOL

·
pR()rN_*
1,966 Posts
hmmmmmmm paintball.... excellent Idea....
Does no real damage but stops them in there tracks.
nice idea........
Time to organise the SA underground me thinks. .....

***If this happens in SA I didn't do it!*******

·
2nd car....XR6turbo
694 Posts
same thing happened to the Dorset road and Mount dandenong road intersection, Except that camera got hit with a red paintball. I used to work at the glen, but i hadn't noticed the paint on that camera, must of happened just recently.

·
2,847 Posts
Someone should just spray paint the lenses black! That'd stop em!

·
Road Warrior
489 Posts
mal, that would work until the fines come up on the computer & there is no images just black.

there is some mob in england who go around destroying hundreds of these cameras all year.
Maybe it is starting to happen here.

I know the camera(s) on Wellington & Stud road intersection flash all night.
First time I saw the flash i thought it was lightning, then it happened again & again & again. This was all while I waiting for 1 light.

They are making a shit load of money from these things and not putting them into the roads anymore. Thats what pisses me off.

Cheers

·
2,847 Posts
Maximus said:
mal, that would work until the fines come up on the computer & there is no images just black.
PRICELESS!!!!! :wnc:

Maximus said:
I know the camera(s) on Wellington & Stud road intersection flash all night.
First time I saw the flash i thought it was lightning, then it happened again & again & again. This was all while I waiting for 1 light.
:AAHHH:
SHITE! You got me worried for a moment. You'd have to be blind to be caught continuous at that intersection...LOL

·
Road Warrior
489 Posts
Had a look at the one on High Street/Springvale Rd & it DEFINATELY has some sort of BLUE SPLAT on it.
I only wish I had of thought of it first.

·
LOOKING FORWARD TO NYE!!!
2,512 Posts
Maximus said:
Had a look at the one on High Street/Springvale Rd & it DEFINATELY has some sort of BLUE SPLAT on it.
I only wish I had of thought of it first.
im going through there tonight so ill have to check it out! maybe take a pic!

·
a little bit sideways
1,258 Posts
i like the idea of paintbaling a camera, but nobody beats that bloke in WA who picked the camera up, drove off with it and threw bits of it out the window. i dont think they ever found what was left of the thing. i hope he was honoured in the australia day awards...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts