Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
black xr8
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i cant post a photo of my car ive tried reading tutorials but they dont help it sees to look for insert photo or something like that in the top right hand corner of the gallery page but it doesnt have anything there if any one can help please let me know

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Make sure that you have logged into the gallery first.

·
Banned
1,605 Posts

·
black xr8
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
trying to send them through know i think the file is to big to put straight on here as a profile picture . i dont know to much about cpu's or how to change the compression

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
hmmmm...... the problem is from the file type, ill try convert it

·
black xr8
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
any luck so far its a pretty crap photo but its a start

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
hmmm, were did u get the photo from? like in wat program, or off wat,? a digi cam?

·
black xr8
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
digital camara

·
Registered
670 Posts
Chris send your pic to me I'll pm you my email mate!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Re: damm photo: here it is!

Not the best pic (low res) but its the first of more! Doesn't normally sit so high in the back from memory.
(IMHO) it would look magic lowered!!!

Attachments

·
black xr8
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: damm photo: here it is!

AU2XLSV8 said:
Not the best pic (low res) but its the first of more! Doesn't normally sit so high in the back from memory.
(IMHO) it would look magic lowered!!!
thanks alot man and no it doesnt sit that high normaly it was just on a wierd angle on the drive way but thanks for getting it on here. going to try and get the digital camara again but download at work this time they have the proper software.

·
Registered
670 Posts
It's easy to convert with paint. Just pic your size and 'save as' to a new format... jpeg in this case as bmp and some others don't compress enough.

·
Registered
670 Posts
And about that lowering!!!!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts