Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Not a Twink
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this pimple the other day. Right between my eyes, and it was a sore sucker too.

So as you do, I go to squeeze it. The sucker won't pop. Years and years of working on cars has taught my persistance, so I keep squeezing harder.

A little bit of blood comes out, great I think.. Almost there ! So I mount my knee on the basent and really give it some herbs. Still nothing, by this time its all red and getting noticably bigger and rather painful.

Need more squeezing power I think. So off the to shed for a pair of multigrips, surely this will get it the bastard ! Basically all went downhill from there.

I didn't end up getting it. I made it alot bigger and alot more painful and now have a big red / bruised / multigrip marks right between my eyes !! And its bloody sore :(

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Is this drug related???????

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
1800 467 263

Here is the number for Straight-jackets anonymous. Please use it. :rofl:

·
Team Galaxy Try Hard
550 Posts
Haha, classic stuff
I remember the good old days of squeezing pimples
the trick was timing, you had to wait till they were ripe.

·
XD V8 Owner
621 Posts
honer said:
So off the to shed for a pair of multigrips
Ha ha, I hate these things dangerous devices.

I was using a set to help pull the springs back on an 'ol drum diff on an XE I had. Ended up slipping and which ended with me getting a shinner over my right eye.

For a week I was telling people ....."well you should have seen the other bloke".

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
wow what the hell...multigrips hahah

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
OH MY GOD!
Dude, those multigrips woulda killed! geez, ya shoulda just stabbed into it wit a pin or somethin so it could shoot out the hole!

·
wanna be burn out king
965 Posts
i stabed one last night was huge i recon about 20 liters of shit came out and theres still more lol multygrips thats not a bad idea but its not in a place i wanna be usein anything like that mmmm this is probly the most screwed up shit i have seen on this forum to date

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
Oh sh!t!!! Multigrips!! Very desperate. Thank god my missus wasn't there, she's got a thing for squeezin pimples. Is this a chick thing or what?! Annoys the crap outta me!

·
351 - What a magic number
772 Posts
Multi-grips on a zit - yow........
I've only ever seen one thing worse.
My dad was working on a truck one day,
and somehow busted up his thumb.
The nail was all but hanging on by a third, right in one corner.
Rather than get it dressed up or treated, he just turned around
and grabbed a pair of pliers and ripped it out!!

That brought tears to MY eyes, let alone his!

Ed :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts