Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
I actually meant to mention that at CaPOC. I already have tickets for that weekend & a camp site :cool:

Who else is going? Maybe we can meet? I always hang out at the Corkscrew under the tree nearer the track (i.e., if the driver doesn't take turn 8A, he'll either hit me or the tree if the wall wasn't there).

Yes, the PGT is going back to Monterey! BTW, anyone else going to the Oct 13-14 weekend there? Again, I've already got tix & camping.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
See the Sac post for update

If your still interrested in going please take a look at the sac post.

Stacey

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WE are leaving also on Friday night- give me a e-mail and i'll send you my phone number...

e-mail - [email protected]

Cool we can all go together.
Toodles,
STacey_B

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
I'm doing the ironman run again, leaving EARLY Sat. morning. See you guys there--remember, Sharon and I will be hanging out at the Corkscrew.

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
By the way, Sharon & I will have our *new* FRS radios with us this weekend, we'll stick to the SCPOC channels & keep an ear open.

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
This was a pretty cool show, even with all the ricey Hondas. Stacey made it onto the track & I got about a half-roll of shots at the Corkscrew; I'll post the pics once they are developed.

We should get some people together for next year & show them what a real sports car is! They even let a box-stock Saturn SL grocery-getter in the parade :rolleyes:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ricey- was the feeling

I was one of three Ford cars out there and there was a lot of clubs with an average of 5 cars per club and one club brought 10 cars. So next year we should be showing a lot more cars and representing.

A funny and exciting thing happend to Damon and I as we were travelling around Laguna Seca racecourse, A guy in the stands area shouted out "Hey there is a probe!, among all the hondas"

Thats was really cool to here...:)

Thanks to Chris and Rick for making the trek out there. :) :) :) Sorry we all didnt get on the track together. next year :thumbup:

Toodles,
Stacey_B

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Where da Pics?

I'm drooling here waiting for the pics of my car snaking through the corkscrew.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts