Ford Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Gear Masta
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one with info about the dayton DEC 22nd meet please post an update here so every one can get the needed info!! If you plan on coming to dayton i guess this would be a good place to start and attendance list as well just so we know how all is coming and can set up rides and caravans. L8a

Ben

G

·
Aight... I'll get off my butt and just throw the prelim schedule down.

At 1pm We will meet/greet at the Dayton Mall (just of of I75 @ SR725)

From there we will go to a bubble brush that's right around the corner so we can all shine our cars and be free from Ohio's December Salt.

Maybe we'll head over to a local performance shop and meet the guy who gives me super cheap bulk buy prices, but only if you wanna... he doesn't really stock stuff for pgt's (he orders for me though... I'm thinking, though, if he saw our large group he might be swayed to keep some pgt inventory... There's also a soundwaves if anyone wants to stop there.

I'll see if my friend who works at a Mazda dealer can get us a test
drive in any cool cars (doubtful... he'll probably be fired by then... he took a MP3 for a 2 hour bath)

Then we'll be off to the fine french restaurant Hootey-airs for wonderful wings & atmosphere.

From Hooters we could probably We'll take some back roads, some go-fast roads, some twisty roads and arrive near house in Englewood (unless you just want to take the boring Highway )

I figure we'll go do some photo shoots around englewood (at various parks/reserves/places).

Then we can go up to the ThunderBowl and throw a couple games...

Then we'll return to my house and talk smack until we're all ready to disband and go home.

***If anyone has any type of event that they feel should be
incoorporated please email me [email protected] and I'll try to find a place/time to do it. Mind you that Dayton is a proverbial black hole for fun... as much as you try to put into it, it all just
dissappears***

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hmmm, just might! If a lot of others post, I will go, I work at Kinko's and they are starting to not be open on the weekends; as of next weekend! I will try to get a few others to drive there, its about a 2 hr drive from Indy...

·
Gear Masta
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im going and there are two or three dayton guys gonna be there... i think danial and rick are comin from cinci but ill let them spak for themselves...

Ben

G

·
So far it seems as if the following people will be there

Luke
Pat (cause I'll beat him down if his car isn't done... heck bring the volvo)
Dan
Rick
Me
H8N_Rice
pgt95
importprobe (cavalier :razz:)
jimmypgt
FstFrdPrb

That's all I can think of w/o actually thinking... there will be more though :grin:

I invited all those MIPOCers and I see my invitation to Indypoc worked... I told steve (chargerGL) to invite PAPA, so hopefully we'll have lotsa peeps there :)

I'm also going to invite a couple local people I hang w/, but they are pretty much boring (and aren't even on PT even though they have probes :tdown:)

It should be 10-15 people though

·
MX6 Member
39 Posts
Thanks for the invite; it will all depend on the weather if I can make it down from the Cleveland/Akron area. I will put it on my event list. :)

·
Gear Masta
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im psyched.. i can get Cone filters for 25 a peice.... if anyone needs one for winter let me know ASAP and ill bring thm to the meet with me.... but do NOT stiff me or ill kill you:dog3: :rocket:
Ben

G

·
Filters from Ben are awsome

The filters the Ben sell are great. Great flow and awsome sound. The GROWL from your intake will scare those girly Hondas off the road. Plus a cool sticker comes with it.

What's up, Ben? How's life? School?

Doubt if I'll be going to Dayton. Travis is, if you want you could convey with him? Just a friendly thought.

Keep in touch. Peace.

G

·
just put it on the yahoo group

Alright guys... I have to make directions again.

From north...
Get on 75S go south until exit 44. Turn left (east) onto 725. Go up 2
lights and turn right (south) onto 741. At your first light turn left
into the mall. Turn right as soon as possible in the entrance. Turn
right again and I'll be parked there.

From the east (past Fairborn)...
Get on 70W and go until 675. Get on 675 south. Take 675S all the way
until 75N. Take 75N to the first exit... exit 44. Turn Right (east)
onto 725. Go up 2 lights and turn right (south) onto 741. At your
first light turn left into the mall. Turn right as soon as possible in
the entrance. Turn right again and I'll be parked there.

From the east (not past Fairborn)
Get on 70W and go until I70. Get on 75S go south until exit 44. Turn
left (east) onto 725. Go up 2 lights and turn right (south) onto 741.
At your first light turn left into the mall. Turn right as soon as
possible in the entrance. Turn right again and I'll be parked there.

From the South:
Take 75N to exit 44. Turn Right (east) onto 725. Go up 2 lights and
turn right (south) onto 741. At your first light turn left into the
mall. Turn right as soon as possible in the entrance. Turn right again
and I'll be parked there.

From the west:
Get on I70E. Go until I75 and go South. Get on 75S go south until exit
44. Turn left (east) onto 725. Go up 2 lights and turn right (south)
onto 741. At your first light turn left into the mall. Turn right as
soon as possible in the entrance. Turn right again and I'll be parked
there.

If you need personal directions either email me, or consult
www.maps.com. Just enter I75 Exit 44 as your destination (or if they
don't have exits just put it at the intersection of I75 & 725).

Hopefully this helps...

One other thing... It has been brought to my attention that the mall
parking lot might be a little crampt. Should I just have us meet a
couple parking lots down where there isn't ever any cars? The area
where I told you all to park is normally pretty empty, but it is 3 days
before christmas. :shrug: up to you guys.

·
Probe GT Member
5 Posts
If you're talkin' about the area i think your talkin' about it's usually not that crowded in there, although you never know, it is awfully close to Christmas.....

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Sabe4 xmass, wouldn't count on any parking being avail. Hey in another thread I stated I wanted to make your meet tomorrow. I may not be able to make this one, FAMILY stuff. Do you guys do this once a month?? I would like to make one.

G

·
Marqman said:
Sabe4 xmass, wouldn't count on any parking being avail. Hey in another thread I stated I wanted to make your meet tomorrow. I may not be able to make this one, FAMILY stuff. Do you guys do this once a month?? I would like to make one.
Actually next month there is a meet in Cincinnati (much closer for you) I don't remember the exact dates but I'm thinking it's the 18 & 19

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
The Cincy meet would work much better for me. I know Dayton is close, jsut too much going on this weelend for me. Keep me posted on next months meeting please.

·
Probe GT Member
5 Posts
I read on yahoo groups that you though about meeting at soundwaves, so where for sure are we meeting? Also you don't happen to have Dave's (H8n_Rice) cell phone number, i really need to get a hold of him......

1 - 19 of 19 Posts