Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes they are one and the same. Last night Deadly._SS was banned from this site for good, his IP address is being watched by the firewall, and any re-attempt to join will result in an alert being actioned.

LS.1 members are not to fond of this guy either and it seems his thread was locked by possibly decromin or the admins. this guy has bought nothing intelligent to both boards, for the people that had to read his replies Im sorry, and for the guy's that frequent this board from LS.1, I feel sorry for you that you have to have a guy with this mentality amongst your ranks.

may the gentle war between LS.1 and Fordforums continue but without this guy, or his type.

Rgds Doc

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
may the gentle war between LS.1 and Fordforums continue but without this guy, or his type.
A-Men to that big fella.. There's a number of us here that frequent both boards and have a ball posting on both as well.
At this point I'd like to put out a big thanks to blokes like Deccy, Brendan, strife and the other lads for coming over here and supplying us with no end of insight and humour, without the usual trash talk and crap that exists on other boards that share the Holden/Ford rivalry..
Remember boys & girls, we're here for fun above all else.. :D

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Ford Man said:

A-Men to that big fella.. There's a number of us here that frequent both boards and have a ball posting on both as well.
At this point I'd like to put out a big thanks to blokes like Deccy, Brendan, strife and the other lads for coming over here and supplying us with no end of insight and humour, without the usual trash talk and crap that exists on other boards that share the Holden/Ford rivalry..
Ah huh!!! Preach it brother!! :D

·
RACE
2,950 Posts
el2xr8 said:

Ah huh!!! Preach it brother!! :D
A-men.......... :D

Although it was great fun putting him in his place.

:eek: :rolleyes: :nuts:

Sorry, just re-living my emotions during our inciteful encounter with the above mentioned.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Good call guys:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
* Realises that he is also a big pain in the butt at times *
:nuts: :cool:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn it ....didnt get a chance to kick his butt..........

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
priteshpatel99 said:
Good call guys:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
* Realises that he is also a big pain in the butt at times *
:nuts: :cool:
lets see now where did I put my banning wand. you may be a pain sometimes pritesh, but your a wife like pain, not a complete ****wit pain like deadly.ss

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
THE DOCTOR said:

lets see now where did I put my banning wand. you may be a pain sometimes pritesh, but your a wife like pain, not a complete ****wit pain like deadly.ss
Gee I dunno Doc a wife like pain can be quite painfull. :D

·
Administrator
5,119 Posts
Ford Man said:

Too right.It's great having fun with our Holden mates but that guy went beyond.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:

Me, Wife like???!!!
NooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts