Ford Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The court settlement requiring Ford to pay for the repair of your
cracked plastic V8 manifold became final on Dec. 16, 2005.

If your vehicle is eligible, you have just til Mar. 16, 2006 to apply
for your refund. Go to your Ford dealer, or see, for
details. You do not have to have your repair receipt.

The coverage is for manifolds that failed within 7 years of purchase.
So, you should be relieved to know that it probably wasn't hitting that
pothole that cracked it!.

Please do not be misled by some incorrect info that is "out there," even
on one official site, saying that your vehicle has to be less than 7
years old as of now for it to be eligible. The settlement covers
vehicles all the way back to the 1996 model year - 10 years old.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.