Ford Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all my wife an i are having our fourth kid and as such my commy shal no longer be big enough and we shall be needing a seven seater..

since neither or us are comfy owning a minivan (minus the 1000+hp honda odyssey bisi built) and well theres a reason there called craptiva and the missos probs not going to be offraoding anytime soon im looking for and awd or 4x4 territory (turbo required) but wanting to know what models have general common failures (i regularly service my own cars) that arent from not being serviced...

probs going to not even look at sx's being four speeds and i figured the 6 speeds are the zf6 gearbox which is okish to about 350kw (please correct me if any of this is wrong) and with the barra based motors in them im hoping for a set of vavle spring bigger pumps injectors bit of a tune and have to set at roughly 300ish kw

will be planning to do brakes suspension and exhaust first ( will be catted and muffled for legality) but what do i really need toknow about the different versions/varients... can you get turbo territorys that arent ghia's?

·
Super Moderator
3,722 Posts
The turbo 6 cylinder 4.0 liter was available across the range but it is much less common especially in the lower spec ranges. See Ford Territory (Australia) - Wikipedia for more details of its availability across the various model. I would a void the turbo diesel as they a notoriously expensive to service and less reliable that the straight six petrol engine cars.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah there been a few ghias ive been looking at just somewhere from an sy to the fpv f6x is kinda where im looking

1 - 3 of 3 Posts