Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Discovery, just thought I'd ask if it was ok for me to directly email you my details to get the catalogue sent out in the case that I can't call you up in the next few days.

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
Sure, of course. I hope we have the new catalogue at work. If you aren't too far away drop in, we just got new GMS stuff in on Friday afternoon. We are on the corner of Gheringhap & Brougham Streets in Geelong.

If you can't make it down, email me at [email protected] (i'm not in till Wednesday though) or call 03 5227 8700 and speak to whoever is on reception, they'll be more than happy to help you out.

:cool:

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
Just read your other post JEM about how busy you are. If you email me at work to remind me I will hunt down a catalogue and try to get it scanned for you.

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Discovery said:
Sure, of course. I hope we have the new catalogue at work. If you aren't too far away drop in, we just got new GMS stuff in on Friday afternoon. We are on the corner of Gheringhap & Brougham Streets in Geelong.

If you can't make it down, email me at [email protected] (i'm not in till Wednesday though) or call 03 5227 8700 and speak to whoever is on reception, they'll be more than happy to help you out.

Yeah thanks for that Felicity, I'll take up your offer on that and email you, I don't think I'll get a chance while I'm at work to phone up considering I've got over 200 people to train by end of July:evil2: :cussing: :CraZ:

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
JEM said:

Yeah thanks for that Felicity, I'll take up your offer on that and email you, I don't think I'll get a chance while I'm at work to phone up considering I've got over 200 people to train by end of July:evil2: :cussing: :CraZ:
This is bad??? I have 60 kids to tame first thing Wednesday morning for 2 hours... *eek*

Ford Man has kindly offered to email you the catalogue. Expect email shortly.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discovery said:
Expect email shortly.
2.6 meaty bytes zipped!!.. expect mail tomorrow afternoon!! :eek:

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Discovery/Ford Man.

Discovery, I guess you can ignore my email I already sent :eek:

·
Interloper from LS1.com
768 Posts
Discovery said:

This is bad??? I have 60 kids to tame first thing Wednesday morning for 2 hours... *eek*

I keep telling the flight attendants at work that it should be the children that are safely stowed in the overhead locker or under the seat in front of you. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts