Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats happening does anyone know? I've just lost 30 posts from my tally in about 5 mins :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad:

T

·
0 Posts
me to I've lost about the same. someone must be deleting old threads or something

T

·
0 Posts
youve lost a ****load. I started on 415 went to 430 now I'm back to square one

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've lost more than todays work :fmad: it doesn't seem to be affecting anyone else in the forums because i've been looking in the overall list :fmad:
I'm still holding the fort inside the top 10!
we have an Aussie section 1-2 at the moment, Ford Man closely Followed by Ian :D :thumbup: Good work guys

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Glad to see mine are still there, I need all the posts I can get to catch up to you fellas!

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JEM said:
Glad to see mine are still there, I need all the posts I can get to catch up to you fellas!
Probably better you don't catch up all this proves (in my case anyway) is that I don't really have much of a life :wink2: :D

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
This has been happening every so often. The more posts you have the more you will lose. Quality not quanity guys:) Must be some sort of maintenance they do on the board:confused:

·
Multi Car Owner
930 Posts
Only thing I can think is that I may have DELETED a thread somewhere that had some of your posts. But I have not deleted much at all. This is a issue for John to check out beyond what I have suggested.

Tim

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
From what I can gather there is no auto clean up function on these baords, and no threads have dissapeared from the Australian section, plus the fact that i wouldn't have 30 posts outside the aussie section. Just going to have to live with it. No real problem just wondering what was going on. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
7 Participants
The Stylist
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing