Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good news came in the mail for me today.
For those who know of it, yes they are letting me sit an supplementary exam...
For those that did not hear of my predicament this refers to me being able to sit for an uni exam I missed due to circumstances in the dorm that were beyond my control and should never have happened, especially in an exam week :(

So basically my mood is greatly enhanced and I'm stoked that I will be able to carry on as usual at uni, rather than have to drop out and rejoin next year.
Thanks to all who offered their support :D

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Did you tell them the truth - you were so busy on FF you forgot to go to the exam..... :rolleyes:

·
7,777 Posts
DONUT KING said:

Hehe I did tell them the truth, but that wasn't it ;) :nuts:
I was teaching a uni recently and I heard excuses that made my sides hurt. I'm guessing yours wouldn't surprise me.....

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aussie Pete said:

I was teaching a uni recently and I heard excuses that made my sides hurt. I'm guessing yours wouldn't surprise me.....
Mine was plain and simple, I slept in :D

·
7,777 Posts
DONUT KING said:

Mine was plain and simple, I slept in :D
Oh, I hadn't heard that one before! Usually they were more complex than that!

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Yeah good to hear the news DK, a really good birthday present indeed. Glad your uni plans are on track.

Well this shows hhe truth does pay off, mate.

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
EF_Falcon_GuY said:
Yeah good to hear the news DK, a really good birthday present indeed. Glad your uni plans are on track.

Well this shows hhe truth does pay off, mate.
Yeah It's great :D
My philosophy is that if you get out of something by lying you'll only end up in a much greater mess later in life so short term gain through lying is inevitably offset by long term loss.... I know which i'd rather...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts