Ford Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been playing with my new toy so I took some pics of my car with my new digital camera.
As you can see i aint that great a photographer, and the olde bomb is not in the greatest condition
but the view from the back porch of the dorm is outstanding :D
Without more boring text, here are the pics

Attachments

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
XA coupe said:
looks good .. when you finish being a drunken pot smokin women chasin uni student you can put some mags on it !:D :D :D :D
Bah! get the go... and then worry about the looks :D
Do you know how long i had to give up the pot for to afford that digital camera?? mags won't come anytime soon :rolleyes:

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
Nah, that's no shytebox DK, that's what you would call "Cheap and reliable transport":D
Now please tell me that it is indeed reliable!;)
Russell.

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
DONUT KING said:
It certainly is reliable, unless you want to hold an healthy appetite for tyres against it :D :cool:
Would that be the car's appetite or your appetite??!?!!

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
XR8chic said:

Would that be the car's appetite or your appetite??!?!!
It's the car that consumes them, not me, I only drive the car, errr, lets say a little "enthusiastically" ;) :D :nuts:

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Top pics DK, hehehe i've seen your enthusiastic driving when i was up at Bathurst especially around intersections. :D :D

I reckon it's on of the faster XF's around especially with the factory 5 speed.
Should spend some doe on het mate, a set of drag ways lower her abit and a nice 21/2 inch mandrel exhaust will suite her fine me thinks. :D :D
Look after her matey...

·
Registered
593 Posts
Very nice looking car - set of mags would look a treat. Hard to find good looking XF's, and yours is certainly one of the few.

And why don't you tell me a bit more about the pot, hmmmm ...?!

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pot?
No no, I am clean, no drugs for me :D
That has done 380,000+ Km's I aint ready to retire it yet, especially if I can chuck a 351 in it :D

·
Tickford Ruled; FPV Rocks
1,457 Posts
DK's olde shyte box? Bit harsh mate, looks good to me; with a description like that, I thought you were talking about a Holden!!!!!

·
Sideways..
1,652 Posts
She looks nice and straight mate. Take good care of her.

Ah who am I kidding... get out there and fry some more tyres ;)

Heres my olde shytebox: http://ii.net/~gileno/new/cars/xf.html (the more recent pics are at the bottom)

F

·
0 Posts
A Quote
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Pot?
No no, I am clean, no drugs for me
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That`s cos real men smoke rubber which is where DK`s appetite for rubber comes from.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts