Ford Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been playing with my new toy so I took some pics of my car with my new digital camera.
As you can see i aint that great a photographer, and the olde bomb is not in the greatest condition
but the view from the back porch of the dorm is outstanding :D
Without more boring text, here are the pics

Attachments

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
XA coupe said:
looks good .. when you finish being a drunken pot smokin women chasin uni student you can put some mags on it !:D :D :D :D
Bah! get the go... and then worry about the looks :D
Do you know how long i had to give up the pot for to afford that digital camera?? mags won't come anytime soon :rolleyes:

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Top pics DK, hehehe i've seen your enthusiastic driving when i was up at Bathurst especially around intersections. :D :D

I reckon it's on of the faster XF's around especially with the factory 5 speed.
Should spend some doe on het mate, a set of drag ways lower her abit and a nice 21/2 inch mandrel exhaust will suite her fine me thinks. :D :D
Look after her matey...

·
Registered
593 Posts
Very nice looking car - set of mags would look a treat. Hard to find good looking XF's, and yours is certainly one of the few.

And why don't you tell me a bit more about the pot, hmmmm ...?!

G

·
A Quote
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Pot?
No no, I am clean, no drugs for me
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That`s cos real men smoke rubber which is where DK`s appetite for rubber comes from.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.