Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
AUTS50 #012
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Own a V8? do you attend shows, drags, the nats,..etc? love the sound of open pipes on a V8 but also want a quieter note on the street?
I have for sale a set of E-Cutouts imported from the US (and the first/only set in Aus) that'll give you the best of both worlds at a flick of a switch. The E-Cutouts are a electrically operated 2.5" valves/butterflys that you weld onto your existing exhaust system just after the extractors or Cats if you have them. Unfortunately the car I was going to fit these on (302w TE Cortina) I sold on Xmas eve for a price I could not refuse. It cost me just over $700 to import to Aus in early Dec 2003, will sell for $550 the lot, still new, never installed on a car.
To get technical, the system is called "Duel 2.5" E-cutouts with 2.5" flowtechs" and you can get all the info, photos and sample videos of them at work at:

www.dmhperformance.com

This is the ultimate set up if you are someone whom I've described in above first paragraph. I'm in Melbourne, will workout something for delivery anywhere in Aus.

·
AUTS50 #012
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SOLD!! A 5 minute sale! that's got to be a record. Well done Gary, boy if these E-cutouts are going on the Mingnator, it's going to sound ________ awesome!! can't wait to hear it, and, maybe even *cough*..hear it from the passenger seat..*cough*..Gary? LOL.

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
XXXR8 said:
SOLD!! A 5 minute sale! that's got to be a record. Well done Gary, boy if these E-cutouts are going on the Mingnator, it's going to sound ________ awesome!! can't wait to hear it, and, maybe even *cough*..hear it from the passenger seat..*cough*..Gary? LOL.
hehe im after a set of tehse or similar for a boat im getting, exhaust through sterndrive leg (quiet) or through transom above waterline (nice and loud).

and XXXR8, ther is already quite a long que for the ride in the mingenator, hop your way to the back of teh que:p

·
AUTS50 #012
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got your PM Gary. If your running a 3" system, then these E-cutouts will not fit as they are 2.5" and you're right, would be messy trying to make them fit.

There goes the record for quickest sale, oh well, not to worry, back on the market they go.
MADNC_8, their yours if you still interested?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts