Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not too sure where to post this but i was hoping that someone may know Jenno off the Forums, and a way that i can get into contact with him. Reason being; I bought some clear indicators off him and i transfered him the money over two months ago and he hasnt sent the goods and the two contact numbers of his that i have are no-longer in use. I was hoping that someone on here had his number, or they could get in contact with him to tell him to give me a call.

Thanx Jason

·
Ford Appreciation Society
3,666 Posts
Spewing - hope they wern't too expensive... Have you sent him a PM??

·
now with EF power!
891 Posts
It sucks when people done live up to their end of the bargan.

Hasnt happened to me but i know i'd be spewing if it does.

I hope everything works out for you.

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
sorry to hear mate... will keep a look out for u!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nah they werent too expensive only $30, but thats not the point. i just dont like the feeling of being taken for a sucker; however may look as though i've been had this time. Thanks anyway people..

Jason

·
351 - What a magic number
772 Posts
Hmm, he should be on here somewhere.
He wrote asking me about my XD ute that I have for sale.
He lives in Victoria at a place called Safety Beach according to his profile.
I hope you get your indicators too, as I remember him posting them for sale.
Go here for his profile: http://www.fordforums.com/member.php?userid=12687

Ed :)

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Jenno hasnt been online on the forums since the 22nd November I am sorry to say.

In saying that he hasnt logged onto Fordforums at all.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
both jenno and t1mmy are banned from FF i beleive, another of their mates is sikerEL, but i am unsure if he comes on here at all.
sorry to hear :/

·
gone
10,402 Posts
This is a far stretch

but try contacting your bank and see if you can recal the funds?

Not sure where you stand though, you may need to make an excuse that it should have gone to another person and that the account you submitted was incorrect

Give it a go anyhows

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
ah thats a bloody shame when that shit happens.

i remember that when he had the post up a few people were asking questions and he wasnt straight up with em. cant remember the exact details though. i thought it was a little dodgy then....

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
Well guys always a good thing to make sure the person selling has a good user base on the forums and has a fair few posts up there sleaves. Try searching to see if they have sold anything on here previously and how that went. Im sorry to hear what has happened. I have had a cruise experiance with a few of these blokes and they need to grow up. Try what laminge has suggested its defiantly worth a try. Just tell them you sent it but only just realsed it was the wrong account becuase the bank statement came. BLAH BLAH you never know could work.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone for your advice. I have he and his wifes firstname and surname so i might look them up in the yellow pages and go pay them a visit; as im leaving for rye on saturday and saftey beach is about 10min from there. if that fails i may have to contact the bank but i dont like my chances. They'll make sure they run me around to get my money back

1 - 20 of 21 Posts