Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ranger Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this forum alive? I hope so.
What I've got is a 1976 Cobra II, currently its as dead as this forum seems to be. As it stands now I building a new engine that will be more powerfull than the car should be able to handle, so suspension and chassis mods are in order which will include SSM lift bars, subframe connectors, an 8 point roll cage, ect.
Suggestions and comments are more than welcome.

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
We have but a FEW members that have this model year car. It's pretty much DEADSVILLE.

L

·
0 Posts
i have a 78 mustang and have all the mods you have listed , the car runs mid 12's and has a 85 5.0 roller motor in it .
i have had this car for 16 years and plan on keeping it a while , good luck

·
Administrator
5,087 Posts
G.A. Heath said:
Is this forum alive? I hope so.
What I've got is a 1976 Cobra II, currently its as dead as this forum seems to be. As it stands now I building a new engine that will be more powerfull than the car should be able to handle, so suspension and chassis mods are in order which will include SSM lift bars, subframe connectors, an 8 point roll cage, ect.
Suggestions and comments are more than welcome.
Whats the engine that you are building as it sounds like power is going to be way up.

·
Ranger Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well for those interested in the engine going into my car check out my post on this forum called
Ok I'm almost ready to start putting it togather.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts